SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #14 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wizkid

How will Shaurya interact with Anokhi in front of all students?

Will he ignore her or be extra mean/sweet?

i see him going to class and first finding her lol and smiling. Everyone oblivious except reema lol

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

And what's with that devi (kekayi track) ..

Also I am expecting a remarriage for Astha and Shaan with Anokhi and Shaurya being the only witness. Gayatri can join too.

Ok yeah 🤩

I want my Kp to get fulfilled then

Shaurya Anokhi being at someone else’s wedding- doing ankho Ki gustakiyaan 🔥

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

like both of them finding reasons so some else doesnt apply color on them but when they see each other, they are like "I WANT TO APPLY COLOR ON HIM/HER"

imagine shaurya just applying loads of color on her...he anyways doesnt know what he does half the time ...im imagining an iss pyaar holi tbh. ☺️

no dude that is exactly what i want!! i want to see anokhi also subconsciously avoiding everyone else and she's like why but at the same time she just does it because a part of her wants him to be first. and vice versa!!!

UGH GIVE ME HOLI ALREADY!! AT LEAST A PROMO MAN!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

For now, all I want is ..Anokhi calling out ACP sharply. Like you know less words, more actions.

Just imagine her saying - don't you have any work to do?! Or straight away refusing his chai!

We can all find Shara bear cheering out loud.

Don't think that section of her tubelight will operate that fast yet 😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For now, all I want is ..Anokhi calling out ACP sharply. Like you know less words, more actions.

Just imagine her saying - don't you have any work to do?! Or straight away refusing his chai!

We can all find Shara bear cheering out loud.

hahahaha he will rejoice. he will be the happiest that day and tell everyone "ask me anything anything and i shall give it to you" 🤣

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes! In fact if a first time watcher watches that episode they would never be able to guess that there's a history there!

I can't wait for their family scenes after they make up

And we'll get quality content because the casting is so good!

[/QUOTE]

@bold casting director has done a wonderful job 👏 Perfect

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

no dude that is exactly what i want!! i want to see anokhi also subconsciously avoiding everyone else and she's like why but at the same time she just does it because a part of her wants him to be first. and vice versa!!!

UGH GIVE ME HOLI ALREADY!! AT LEAST A PROMO MAN!!

AHAAHAH YESSSSS and even him. he can tell his fam "you know i dont like these things but go to college and be like wont you put color on me anokhi?" ☺️

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Don't think that section of her tubelight will operate that fast yet 😆

I think she will be normal only with him...

She gets angry only with people she considers apna..

acquired_taste thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

How will Shaurya interact with Anokhi in front of all students?

Will he ignore her or be extra mean/sweet?

he won't be extra mean , since he does not want the ceasefire to end and world war to start

prs_725 thumbnail

i think badi ma will ask him to marry a girl of his choice and he wont be able to say no bc of the promise.