Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

i hope they dont go the traditional route of making the woman the negative character coming in between a couple..i hope they keep shagun intact like she understands and realizes shauryas state of mind and again breaks it off saying dont you see you are in love or something? They were friends before their breakup so i'd like to see a proper closure. He doesn't have any friends now and she did care about him...plus her "curse" wasnt really a curse but a premonition...like sudhar jao. She was offended when he was like badua de rahi ho ya blessings lol

Yes Shagun's was a classy character so I don't want her to come back as a vamp!

+ since some comparisons to IPK has been made popularity wise I would like for Shagun's role to be dignified like Lavanya's was when she broke it off she stood taller than both Arnav and Khushi!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I m imagining IB holi πŸ˜†

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee 1223456678899900976421234678x

πŸ˜†

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

+ since some comparisons to IPK has been made popularity wise I would like for Shagun's role to be dignified like Lavanya's was when she broke it off she stood taller than both Arnav and Khushi!

YAS!!!! Lavanya started off as annoying but she was a sweetheart! She understood that ASR has feelings and the stuff he does for Khushi and likewise, so instead of creating a scene. She backed off and how. Very dignified.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree. We already have so many villains around ShaKhi, I don't think we need more!

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Haina. The way he understood Anokhi's point of view, as to why she interfered between them was so cute. Like he knows she is like her *second mom* and he's okay with it!

He sees the love she has for his mom and he understands that she has her own reasons, ans he's oaky with everything. Like wow.! What a character graph!

He's also all smiling, interfering between her and Astha's VC convo, like that was super cute.

Yes! In fact if a first time watcher watches that episode they would never be able to guess that there's a history there!

I can't wait for their family scenes after they make up

And we'll get quality content because the casting is so good!

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Haina. The way he understood Anokhi's point of view, as to why she interfered between them was so cute. Like he knows she is like her *second mom* and he's okay with it!

He sees the love she has for his mom and he understands that she has her own reasons, ans he's oaky with everything. Like wow.! What a character graph!

He's also all smiling, interfering between her and Astha's VC convo, like that was super cute.

I think man hi man ladoo phut rahe hnge. Even though he is angry w his mom, he loves her. Astha's "shikayat mein bhi pyaar hota hain" was sooo APT. So her being close to his mom and now him ..he's like sab kuch set hain. Wife aur saas dono hamesha khush rahenge. 🀣

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How will Shaurya interact with Anokhi in front of all students?

Will he ignore her or be extra mean/sweet?

prs_725 thumbnail

Yes! In fact if a first time watcher watches that episode they would never be able to guess that there's a history there!

I can't wait for their family scenes after they make up

And we'll get quality content because the casting is so good!

Yeah like can you imagine shakhi and shastha all together, having dinner or something. omg!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hellozzz ShaKhians..πŸ€—

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

How will Shaurya interact with Anokhi in front of all students?

Will he ignore her or be extra mean/sweet?

He is not going to be extra mean to her anytime soonπŸ˜†