Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

did holi start??? did i miss something??

ugh im actually working today 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Shaurya trying to not pick a fight with Anokhi because he is so sure that she wouldn't hesitate to jump off the car🤣

I am so happy this girl is keeping him on his toes 😆

i love that hes like this around her. hes annoyed of her presence yet misses it at the same time. the fondness he started having towards her is such a growth for him as a character.
933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

No but apparently Holi shooting will start this sunday

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I think Anokhi will make Shaurya first go to Astha or soemthing. It will show how the girl is impacting him in a +ve way. He needs to forgive his mom to start healing properly. Not like go and sweet talk or hug Astha, but stop with the cold treatment and let go of the past.

But even now, he had shown a great improvement in his relationship with his mom, like he doesn't blast her when he sees her. So good job, Shaurya! (All thanks to Anokhi 😆!)

He called her Aastha ma’am yesterday without much bitterness in his voice 😆

I feel He’s sorta accepting Aastha’s importance in Anokhi’s life

If there are gonna date in future ofc they’ll have to confront about their past ,about the impact Aastha’s absence had on him

That will be so emotional and beautiful though❤️✨

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

like both of them finding reasons so some else doesnt apply color on them but when they see each other, they are like "I WANT TO APPLY COLOR ON HIM/HER"

imagine shaurya just applying loads of color on her...he anyways doesnt know what he does half the time ...im imagining an iss pyaar holi tbh. ☺️

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

No but apparently Holi shooting will start this sunday

Kaise pata ???? Did i miss something

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i love that hes like this around her. hes annoyed of her presence yet misses it at the same time. the fondness he started having towards her is such a growth for him as a character.

same. like he doesnt watch his tongue or behavior w anyone else but w her its like i need to be careful what i say and what i do. her reaction matters and her presence matters. she matters. ufff im still in the car and on the bridge.

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

like both of them finding reasons so some else doesnt apply color on them but when they see each other, they are like "I WANT TO APPLY COLOR ON HIM/HER"

imagine shaurya just applying loads of color on her...he anyways doesnt know what he does half the time ...im imagining an iss pyaar holi tbh. ☺️

I m imagining IB holi 😆

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was wondering where the taskmaster is today... You've been lost in the jungle fir a while, I got worried if you had suffered memory loss too🤔😆 🤣