Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

She was totally in her element in that scene. She really got the perfect mix of innocence and playful. I love that she brought up them traveling together the first time like are they already at that point where they can reminisce about their past!! It has an intimate feel to it!! That was such a sweet way to start the conversation.

It was so domestic wasn't it! I can already imagine them recounting it to their childrenšŸ˜†

Okay I am getting way ahead over herešŸ¤£

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Btw that was rehearsal kinda bts right ?

Bebo is twisting her head while walking in corridor so I donā€™t think sheā€™s the main focus on this song šŸ˜µ

Anokhi is walking with her friends and I think Shaurya will come from opposite direction and sheā€™ll clash with the ITV way

And we can have *Koi mil gaya... mera dil gaya* at that moment šŸ˜†

Accident ho gaya rabba rabba

I have a feeling aol is playing with Bebo. Anokhi likely will save her and they will put all blame on her somehow. Then Karela will straighten it out

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Same!

I want to see her get fiercely protective of him!

just the way she is of astha mam ā¤ļø
933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Literally fight for him with the same fervor that she fought for Aastha maā€™am. We have seen the lengths she can go to and I just want her to do that for him šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

Yes please! And I want him to see that not because her feelings need validation but he needs to know! That someone loves him with their entire being with no incentives or obligationsā¤ļø

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when she finds out why he and shagun broke up it will definitely cause issues. She ran away from her wedding cause they wouldn't let her study and the guy was a MCP. Now if she finds out Shaurya ended things cause he didn't want the girl to study - she will judge him fosho.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

yesss, her antics and her understanding him makes him totally a goner. His complaint w people is that they dont get him but she does and when she doesnt, it hurts him so much!

Shaurya being a goner is so adorable to watch āœØ I get that mushy feeling looking at him smile ā¤ļøšŸ¤£

I think now that they have sorta addressed his issues (though not in detail) I want him to know about her dadā€™s behaviour ( a glimpse is fine ) but I really want them to have that talk , Shaurya wanted to have after goons seq

Heā€™ll understand her triggers n problems more nicely šŸ˜†

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

btw guys, on holi i want shaurya and anokhi to apply color on each other FIRST!! omg that will be sooo cute!!!!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

That day when she said no to acp and declined this lift...anokhi should have same attitude...but my question is who brought acp to drop them in kapurthala at first place or acp the uber drive wanted to show his mahan side volunteer himself for a ride to kapurthala. Anokhi should not go with acp new if he shows up...just take the stuff leave with shaurya...anokhi knows shaurya will get upset...if cvs are palning to show anokhi going with acp I will get danm mad.

I think she made her views very clear about the acp when she refused to go with him that day for anything not official. I mean they are going to do babli track too since there was that bts with her I think. but I really want anokhi to make it clear she isnā€™t interested so the acp drops whatever feelings he has asap!!

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@prs_725

Bethesda is Just Dc without the crime:) I consider it more DC than Maryland.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

It was so domestic wasn't it! I can already imagine them recounting it to their childrenšŸ˜†

Okay I am getting way ahead over herešŸ¤£

My brain is šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø as fast as my legs...so

continue....continue...šŸ¤£