SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #14 - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

exactly i loved that in that moment, she actually understood. because he was sort of moody and when she was like PS he gave her a look like seriously but honestly that little cute gesture and the guy was a goner!!! THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS!! LET THEM KEEP SMILING (ash is like, but they will soon start crying)

i really hope the acp doesn't show up but tbh even if he does, shakhi equation seems so much better rn that i actually kinda want him to see it.

yesss, her antics and her understanding him makes him totally a goner. His complaint w people is that they dont get him but she does and when she doesnt, it hurts him so much!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

okay so i was thinking. If anmol is playing and singing the song. What if both shaurya and anokhi are dreaming a dance sequence with each other....omg i think i would pass out if that happens.

yesss and imagine on like a hot song. I think I would pass out w you!

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

md410

Wow that’s one of the happening neighborhoods in DC. Lucky you. I lived in Maryland few years. I still love it and would like to go back asap

I cant quote it seems. Bombay is not so bad, i Came back in 2017 and got to go back every year for work conference but now COVIDDD. I just pray every day that neither of the leads get it otherwise story or trp dono satyanash

933191 thumbnail

I feel like he will just observe them and realize that something has changed and so he won’t risk it. THOUGH ngl I would love to see anokhi being like “why are you talking to him like that” I want to see her fight for this man!! I’m still salty about the way the acp was talking to him that day.

Same!

I want to see her get fiercely protective of him!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Btw that was rehearsal kinda bts right ?

Bebo is twisting her head while walking in corridor so I don’t think she’s the main focus on this song 😵

Anokhi is walking with her friends and I think Shaurya will come from opposite direction and she’ll clash with the ITV way

And we can have *Koi mil gaya... mera dil gaya* at that moment 😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

yesss and imagine on like a hot song. I think I would pass out w you!

we will die and come alive and die again.
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

i know right. she truly deserves a great guy. Im sure shaurya will be that great guy.

He for sure will be!! These two are gonna heal each other and it’s gonna be beautiful!!

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehshipper

md410

Wow that’s one of the happening neighborhoods in DC. Lucky you. I lived in Maryland few years. I still love it and would like to go back asap

I cant quote it seems. Bombay is not so bad, i Came back in 2017 and got to go back every year for work conference but now COVIDDD. I just pray every day that neither of the leads get it otherwise story or trp dono satyanash

haha yes, love this place.

Oh wow, I have always wanted to live in bombay for a few yrs or atleast sme while. It's so fast paced and the vibes are everything!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sofna I love your one liners!! Literally giving PS a run for his money!!
Lol but first we need to give a chance for the heart to grow fond 🤣🤣

If fights alone has led to heart growing this fond....don't worry they're on track

It's ironic that Shaurya, wants a partner who's complete attention is exclusive for him and his family. Anokhi who has run away from controlling male - father.

Yet at the bottom line, she craves that saath of the male side of her family in her accomplishments, so Shaurya's possessiveness is like a curse and balm for her🤔

*who thinks this much whilst on the treadmill* 🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Same!

I want to see her get fiercely protective of him!

Literally fight for him with the same fervor that she fought for Aastha ma’am. We have seen the lengths she can go to and I just want her to do that for him 🥺🥺