Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

My imagination: shaurya takes Anokhi to saberwal house. She doesn’t have any dresses to change as driver dint reach yet. So she borrowed that silver gown(deba’s story) from bebo r kitty πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

Chalo. It’s late and I have work in the morning. Tag me with any aag lagane wali news! πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ˜‚

....I’ll be back in exactly 6hrs... which will be 6am πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Good Night ❀️

My 10 am class also got cancelled πŸ₯³

Today’s my lucky day it seems πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I will lure here to see if we do get some πŸ”₯πŸš™ content πŸ˜†

Will tag if any aag content comes up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Good Night ❀️

My 10 am class also got cancelled πŸ₯³

Today’s my lucky day it seems πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I will lure here to see if we do get some πŸ”₯πŸš™ content πŸ˜†

Will tag if any aag content comes up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

β™₯️😘 thank you!! Haha haaave fun!!!!
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

I think Shaurya had problem with the attention ACP was getting from Anokhi more than the way Anokhi let ACP touch her.

Shaurya is someone whose issues are more in terms of emotions rather than temporary touches or meaningless things. Yes, there is a possibility that when he is emotionally vulnerable those temporary and meaningless things drives him to the extent of losing control.

Although Shaurya is a character with the concept of modern day mysogenist but he dives in a greater depth when it comes to mysogeny and patriarchy.

Like I dont see him objecting her choice of clothes but maybe the reason for which she get dressed up can be a problem for him. I dont see him wanting to give her permission for doing things for herself but I do see him having a problem when she doesn't ask. I don't see him having a problem when she tries dealing things on her own but I do see him having a problem when she seeks someone else before him.

There is a difference. There is a huge difference.

He doesn't plan on being the rainbow in her clouds but he would want to be the spectrum that outshines even the rays of sun.

He would not want to be the flower that blooms but he would definitely want to unpluck all the thorns that reduces his chance of blooming for her.

Shaurya is someone who is laced with vulnerability and the same time he is deprived from feeling vulnerable.

The complexities he comes with are greater than to throw him in the pool of right and wrong.

His right can be wrong.

And his wrong can be right.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I’m literally not going to get over this episode anytime soon!! I was like dying for some heart to heart convo and now that I got it, I’m literally soooo emotional!!
DUDES IF WE ARE LIKE THIS NOW IMAGINE WHEN WE GET A CONFESSION OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO HEARTBREAK!!!

I STRAIGHT DIE.

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His "galti tum karti ho aur villain muje banati ho" makes alot of sense if u talk about how she kept blaming him for leaving her! We NEVER understood that he could be talking about this! LOL!! Because they kept zooming in on ACP touching Anokhi!

But the real root of jealousy was the fact that she misunderstood him, got close to the acp, gave him credit, believed his words and got comfortable with him. Basically post riots should have made their equation better, but the exact opposite thing was happening

All his frustrations that he has bottled up came out today. I am glad he took it out in a good way. He wasn't destructive in his actions. Just throwing pebbles which I can work with. He wasn't as jealous of Ahir today either. I like this change.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Words! I didn't want to comment on acting too much but I have to agree. I have noticed she doesn't have the same excitement during her scenes with Gayatri. Khudki love life zero hogayi toh dusro ki love story mein ghus gayi

πŸ˜†

I have nothing against Actress but it felt a little odd πŸ˜…

Her calling Shaurya her student n all seemed weird

I mean I know they share a good equation but itna kab hua

She was hesitant previous episode and was asking him to trust her and today he’s her student ?πŸ˜•

Seemed little abrupt and inconsistent

Her lines were written a little poorly

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

His "galti tum karti ho aur villain muje banati ho" makes alot of sense if u talk about how she kept blaming him for leaving her! We NEVER understood that he could be talking about this! LOL!! Because they kept zooming in on ACP touching Anokhi!

But the real root of jealousy was the fact that she misunderstood him, got close to the acp, gave him credit, believed his words and got comfortable with him. Basically post riots should have made their equation better, but the exact opposite thing was happening

Exactly!! Today's episode really shed light on where his real issue was coming from! They only showed the thank you note that one time when she confronted him about leaving SIAC. But they also showed him thinking about her sitting in his car, laughing etc. So yeah, I think it actually never had anything to do with touch because I do think that the touch in the police station was just sort of him being protective of her, like he would have been for any student. But he didn't say anything and just left. The fact that the ACP was caring for her, in Shaurya's head that should have been him. That's why he was so happy the day when he saved her from the goons because he got the credit for it and he thought their equation would improve. But instead, she was there again giving the ACP all her attention when he's like I saved you, not once but twice!! And so that's what triggered that blast in the library!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Are you guys liking Kanchan? Or is it just me who thinks she is OTT?

Nope She positive. So she working for me. If she messes up coz she can't keep quiet I might kick her later.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

All his frustrations that he has bottled up came out today. I am glad he took it out in a good way. He wasn't destructive in his actions. Just throwing pebbles which I can work with. He wasn't as jealous of Ahir today either. I like this change.

I think it was because MU got cleared and he doesn’t feel much threatened that He’ll lose Anokhi to acp like he lost credit earlier