Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

IM LITERALLY DEAD!! Aastha suggests hostel and Shaurya is like I’ll empty out a room in the hostel for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he is so desperate to get her to go Hahahaha

ACP is happy she is staying back too 🀒🀒

Can we please ignore him!

I died during that entire conversation about accommodation 🀣

He was so happy that she is staying back!

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Juwii29

shaurya said "come stay at Sabherwal house" 🀣🀣

Dulhania direct sasuraal. Without marriage. Progress hai. 🀣 🀣

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

IM LITERALLY DEAD!! Aastha suggests hostel and Shaurya is like I’ll empty out a room in the hostel for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he is so desperate to get her to go Hahahaha

Tamasha free Thursday it was😊

Now with SatanDevi's reaction it's going yo be a fuming Friday

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Hahahah shaan is listening to romantic songs while driving to Kapurthala I assume. Meanwhile Devi is planning the party. Devi calls Shaurya and he is faltering to tell her when he’ll be home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she says she planned a dinner only for family Hahahah she thinks he went to patiala and he didn’t bother correcting her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

these radio songs

933191 thumbnail

I really loved how Shaurya cleared the MU himself! It was like a dam broke and he just couldn't take it anymore!

Btw did anyone else get the vibes that ShaKhi just got engaged and were conveying the news to Aastha🀣

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anokhi tells Aastha that she is going back to Chandigarh. Anokhi and Shaurya are all smiles. LOL ahir became a delivery boy now he is taking her bags back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aastha asks where is she going to stay. Shaurya says come stay at Sabherwal house. She is like never ever AND HE SAYS NEVER SAY NEVER. who knows you might have to stay there forever one day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When shaurya said mere ghar sabherwal houese reh sakti ho jab tak koi intezaam nahi hota ...anokhi is shocked and is like never ever and shaurya saying never say never lol pura Shaurya future planning karke rakha hai !!

Anokhi tum sadak pe nahi wahi rahogi poor girl sabko sehna padega but am sure shaurya will make it easy for her !!

When shaurya said kisi ke liye nahi mat socho sirf apne liye aur pane sapno ke baare mein socho !! it was so beautiful

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shaurya was on roll today last scene mein he plays music

Khuda jaane then they get awkward he changes it

Janam dekh lo 🀣

Sab ke song predictions sach honge

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

He would have written all Sabharwal property to her name at this point of time to take her back🀣🀣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Also, Shruthi I don't think they gonna let us fix our sleeping schedule! Like instead of troublesome Thursday we gonna we get a tabadtod Thursday instead .....