Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

What world was he from??!? Seriously dimaag kharab hain logon ka

i had a guy ask me, first time chatting w him after being introduced by a fam friend.."whats your score" ...LITERALLY!!!!!! He was blocked and told off ..then blocked.

I agree w everything else you said!

omg and this child had the audacity to ask me if I ever kissed a guy and when I didn’t answer called me a liar. I WAS LIVID!!! these two children are children for a reason.
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

we will be totaled. Our emotions will be theirs and theirs ours.

this forum will have the biggest cry sesh that night!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail

Okay guys...im useless. ill go sleep . Good night lovelies 🤗

Also secret spy writers, thanks for fulfilling our wishes!!!! 😆

night pooja!!! See you in the morning!! 😘♥️
mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

Wow! That's a whole different perspective. I never thought about this. It means he is okay with her having males friends, but not okay if someone gets his share of credit. It also means he can't see her prioritizing another male over him?

infinitie thumbnail

Okay guys...im useless. ill go sleep . Good night lovelies 🤗

Also secret spy writers, thanks for fulfilling our wishes!!!! 😆

Good night pooja ❤️❤️❤️

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I’m literally not going to get over this episode anytime soon!! I was like dying for some heart to heart convo and now that I got it, I’m literally soooo emotional!!
DUDES IF WE ARE LIKE THIS NOW IMAGINE WHEN WE GET A CONFESSION OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO HEARTBREAK!!!

I need to make sure I have ice cream in the freezer at all times. 🥺🥺🥺🥺
infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I need to make sure I have ice cream in the freezer at all times. 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Omg yesss all the ice cream and chocolate!!! And tissues 😭😭😭

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Wow! That's a whole different perspective. I never thought about this. It means he is okay with her having males friends, but not okay if someone gets his share of credit. It also means he can't see her prioritizing another male over him?

U didn't notice? U joined the forum late? I remember before riots episode aired, all forumswaasis were discusssing, that he isn't exactly jealous, he is just feels odd and notices it. There was no "dhing dhing dhing" music playing in bgm too.🤣

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

U didn't notice? U joined the forum late? I remember before riots episode aired, all forumswaasis were discusssing, that he isn't exactly jealous, he is just feels odd and notices it. There was no "dhing dhing dhing" music playing in bgm too.🤣

I joined the forum like a week ago. Even otherwise, I should have noticed, but I didn't think a lot about this. It is with you all that I tend to notice every single thing about him.

Let's not talk about the bgm. I feel like he is a mafia whenever they play it

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

omg and this child had the audacity to ask me if I ever kissed a guy and when I didn’t answer called me a liar. I WAS LIVID!!! these two children are children for a reason.

😆 these kids na😆

This reminds me of one incident:

I have a cousin who's in 8th std, that dude covers my eyes with his hands saying "didi aap mat dekho, yeh gandi cheej hai"🤣, but i guess that is his innocence talking😆