Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

I actually think it bothered him from the gecko...I don't think he'll have a problem with her having male friends. No man should be bothered by that. (ps I had a guy once ask me how many male friends I had and I was like not happening) BUT I do think the MU played a big part in it. it triggered something inside of him. Cuz whenever he touched her she had some reaction but when ahir did it, she didn't.

jealously played a big part. MU played a big part. I think Ahir will "confess" he likes anokhi first and Shaurya will lose his shit. But I really don't think Shaurya will be that controlling when it comes to the gender of her friends.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I think today’s episode really made it seem like his issue was actually with her gratitude going to the wrong person. The fact that she actually thought he was such a bad guy that he would abandon her was his biggest issue with him. I actually think he won’t care if she’s friendly with others so long as she doesn’t misunderstand him in the process! Granted I also think the issue is that he knows the acp likes her and that irked him because not only did she think acp was great and he was horrible, now that guy is also a threat. If she’s actually just friends with someone I don’t think he would have an issue??

his "usne bhi muje hurt kia" dialogue fits well to this context. She did hurt him by blaming him of leaving her and believing ACP. But then after insulting her, I remember him saying, "kisiko bhi dikh jaega ki woh acp usse pasadn krta hai, par muje kyu farak pad rha hai". I guess the time he realised ACP liked her and she's taking him to be her saviour , his jealousy started. It's been growing after they decided to be friends. But the question is....will it continue at the same level or will it tone down?

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

I’m literally not going to get over this episode anytime soon!! I was like dying for some heart to heart convo and now that I got it, I’m literally soooo emotional!!
DUDES IF WE ARE LIKE THIS NOW IMAGINE WHEN WE GET A CONFESSION OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO HEARTBREAK!!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

Same here 🤣🤣🤣

I could see the doors, windows, emotions and feelings getting locked and steamed ☺️🤣🤣

Especially, Shaurya’s smug look when Main yahan hoon yahan hoon came on 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I actually think it bothered him from the gecko...I don't think he'll have a problem with her having male friends. No man should be bothered by that. (ps I had a guy once ask me how many male friends I had and I was like not happening) BUT I do think the MU played a big part in it. it triggered something inside of him. Cuz whenever he touched her she had some reaction but when ahir did it, she didn't.

jealously played a big part. MU played a big part. I think Ahir will "confess" he likes anokhi first and Shaurya will lose his shit. But I really don't think Shaurya will be that controlling when it comes to the gender of her friends.

What world was he from??!? Seriously dimaag kharab hain logon ka

i had a guy ask me, first time chatting w him after being introduced by a fam friend.."whats your score" ...LITERALLY!!!!!! He was blocked and told off ..then blocked.

I agree w everything else you said!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I’m literally not going to get over this episode anytime soon!! I was like dying for some heart to heart convo and now that I got it, I’m literally soooo emotional!!
DUDES IF WE ARE LIKE THIS NOW IMAGINE WHEN WE GET A CONFESSION OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO HEARTBREAK!!!

we will be totaled. Our emotions will be theirs and theirs ours.

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you guys liking Kanchan? Or is it just me who thinks she is OTT?

prs_725 thumbnail

his "usne bhi muje hurt kia" dialogue fits well to this context. She did hurt him by blaming him of leaving her and believing ACP. But then after insulting her, I remember him saying, "kisiko bhi dikh jaega ki woh acp usse pasadn krta hai, par muje kyu farak pad rha hai". I guess the time he realised ACP liked her and she's taking him to be her saviour , his jealousy started. It's been growing after they decided to be friends. But the question is....will it continue at the same level or will it tone down?

he wont hurt her but he will def get the angry to get her to see..I think he will cont to dislike and try to take anokhi away..he will legit play a game to fool acp everytime acp tries to get close to her. I think that.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah even in the hospital his dialogue like do you really think I would leave you tbh if the acp didn’t call I think he would have confessed that day itself bc he was on edge. But then he didn’t because pride got in the way since she kept taunting him and being nice to the acp. today I felt like the fact that he was okay with the ACP bringing the luggage back sort of shows that he’s toning down a little. But at the same time he was on cloud nine today so I don’t think he would be jealous today. He still knows ACP likes her and now the ACP’s advances might come on more strong so he will probably still be jealous of him. The babli track is probably coming too so she will spend more time with him and this might trigger him even if not to the same extent.

prs_725 thumbnail

Okay guys...im useless. ill go sleep . Good night lovelies 🤗

Also secret spy writers, thanks for fulfilling our wishes!!!! 😆