Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

hhahahh yess where do i sign up!?

Guys she asking something?!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Guys she asking something?!

ab mein kya bolu 🤣

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

his reality check. also when she said isileye zyaada chubi. He got a sense that his words did hurt cuz she knows he never says anything he doesn't mean.

He does! In his anger he says alot of things he dosen't mean! His words to astha were not completely what he meant to say! he was mad at her, and that's why he burst like that. He went ahead and said alot of things which he didn't mean just to hurt her.

With Anokhi, he felt the same hurt, and went ahead and said some really spiteful things. But i really don't think that he considers her a goldigger at all 😵. I mean, if he did, he would'nt come after her running like that.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sruthi is MIA today!! Are you gone wtching EP on loop!?😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

Can you all plssss reply to this! I really want ur opinions on this question!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He does! In his anger he says alot of things he dosen't mean! His words to astha were not completely what he meant to say! he was mad at her, and that's why he burst like that. He went ahead and said alot of things which he didn't mean just to hurt her.

With Anokhi, he felt the same hurt, and went ahead and said some really spiteful things. But i really don't think that he considers her a goldigger at all 😵. I mean, if he did, he would'nt come after her running like that.

this is also why she won't take favors from him cuz she thinks he'll use it against her.
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

Sruthi is MIA today!! Are you gone wtching EP on loop!?😆

LOL that’s literally what I’m doing though!! You know me soooo well guys I’m soooo emotional right now!!
Y’all already went from car to bathroom and I’m still on the bridge!!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

I think today’s episode really made it seem like his issue was actually with her gratitude going to the wrong person. The fact that she actually thought he was such a bad guy that he would abandon her was his biggest issue with him. I actually think he won’t care if she’s friendly with others so long as she doesn’t misunderstand him in the process! Granted I also think the issue is that he knows the acp likes her and that irked him because not only did she think acp was great and he was horrible, now that guy is also a threat. If she’s actually just friends with someone I don’t think he would have an issue??

prs_725 thumbnail

Can you all plssss reply to this! I really want ur opinions on this question!

I don't think he will have issues w her friendship w males in particular. only those that he knows/thinks ALSO likes her. When Anokhi asked today why he was angry and he tlked abt his hurt w Kanchan, he thought abt the chai scene in the police station where ACP cleaned her hand.

He flipped bc 1. he was jealous and 2. she was constantly taunting him and making acp her savior. Hence, not paying attn to him. Deep down she did have bad impression abt him...so he felt used, like he said. he does a lot but she notices only the bad things. She doesn't SEE him. So i think if Ahir approaches her, asks her out, is mean to him but sweet to her and she reciprocates bc she has no reason not to...I sense anger and frustration as well. He will still be controlling and possessive. At that point, she should choose who she wants to be w or doesnt want to be w anyone at all..and i hope latter is the case bc she DID come to study. Both these men have baggage 😆

Just bc SS does things, doesn't obligate her to date him. Dil se aana chaiye. Also he should understand that despite him doing stuff for her, if she really doesn't choose him, he should choose his self respect (wo saying nasty words and getting angry/throwing things)...but that's for later.

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL that’s literally what I’m doing though!! You know me soooo well guys I’m soooo emotional right now!!
Y’all already went from car to bathroom and I’m still on the bridge!!

Same girl same