SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Dude... 🤣🤣

Makes me wanna go to my ex and say...... Thanku for leaving! 😆

we all deserve someone whom loves us like SS loves Anokhi (cut the possessivness out pls).

Amen sister, we do! ❤️
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Dude... 🤣🤣

Makes me wanna go to my ex and say...... Thanku for leaving! 😆

we all deserve someone whom loves us like SS loves Anokhi (cut the possessivness out pls).

I STANNNN !!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

the audacity!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a guy who did that. we are made for better!

right!? Def! ❤️

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

One good thing is he's aware of her dreams, her will to pursue them. And she showed him today, that she can leave if she's disrespected, similar to Astha. She told him, meri zindagi aapke "sorry" ke bina bhi chal sakti hai. The thing is he knows all this. Probably why accepting he's in love is hard.

Till now, he hasn't in his mind, decided that he wants to pursue her. He's not "trying" on her consciously. He dropped subtle hints , but those are just slip ups. he wants it to happen, but he won't accept it.

Once, he realises that he needs her to be with him for a lifetime, that is when, his acceptance of her being career-oriented needs to come. That realisation hasn't hit him yet. Probably will, when he feels like he's losing her to someone else for a lifetime.

his reality check. also when she said isileye zyaada chubi. He got a sense that his words did hurt cuz she knows he never says anything he doesn't mean.
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

LOL he came to seedha shaadi. no live in and then shaadi. a lot of ppl live there but a lot of rooms too😉...for saaf safai..clearly giving indications @Akanksha

Wo de naa de ...humne dhakka maar dena hai usne

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Honestly KV didn’t hype us wrong it was such a beautiful scene!!
Now that my hype is coming down, I’m sooo emo 🥺🥺🥺

He didn't ..the scene was indeed beautiful! I wonder what the follow astha's car and stuff was about. 😆

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Wo de naa de ...humne dhakka maar dena hai usne

hhahahh yess where do i sign up!?

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

dude i had to bc i was like memorizing line by line 😆

Oh we giving revision tests later ! Got it! Got it.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

his reality check. also when she said isileye zyaada chubi. He got a sense that his words did hurt cuz she knows he never says anything he doesn't mean.

his words do matter for her, they impact her. I guess she keeps point that you are a proff and you have naam and izat ...but is that the only reason itni chubhi!?

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Oh we giving revision tests later ! Got it! Got it.

yes yes, surprise text hone wala hain 😆