Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

BTW Peeps!

I have a question for u all!

Remember initially when ACP touched Anokhi, Sahurya just noticed it and left. Even after riots, ACP was rubbing her hand in the jeep and he noticed it. But didn't react. He felt uncomfortable that Anokhi decided to take acp's jeep over his car, but he wasn't mad n all.

He got all mad at her and acp. after MU. He went all "dhing dhing dhing" and microscopically seeing how ACP is touching her after the MU. I guess he realised that ACP liked her and that's why wants the credit n all.

Makes me hopeful that maybe he wont have issues with her being friends with other males.

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juwii29

we get one good episode and we are senti. imagine later on. holy....

Later on we hit discos ...you late night, me 6 in the morning Lol

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

hahahaha gf, live in relationship, marriage wah wah

Giving hints of two cards he mentioned

SHADI AND AFFAIR WALA CARD 🀣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

makes me want to go tell my ex, why didn't you flip the world upside down for me?! 🀣🀣

I want a man like Shaurya Sabherwal, flaws and all

omg yes!!!!! WHY NOT for me!?!?!? Mine got married 3 months after we broke up and we were together for 3 yrs 🀣

Same, SS for me (wo the MCPness)..other flaws chalega. I dont mind the fidgetyness either πŸ˜†

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Giving hints of two cards he mentioned

SHADI AND AFFAIR WALA CARD 🀣

LOL he came to seedha shaadi. no live in and then shaadi. a lot of ppl live there but a lot of rooms tooπŸ˜‰...for saaf safai..clearly giving indications @Akanksha

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Later on we hit discos ...you late night, me 6 in the morning Lol

forever partying together! β™₯️β™₯️
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

omg yes!!!!! WHY NOT for me!?!?!? Mine got married 3 months after we broke up and we were together for 3 yrs 🀣

Same, SS for me (wo the MCPness)..other flaws chalega. I dont mind the fidgetyness either πŸ˜†

the audacity!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a guy who did that. we are made for better!
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

One good thing is he's aware of her dreams, her will to pursue them. And she showed him today, that she can leave if she's disrespected, similar to Astha. She told him, meri zindagi aapke "sorry" ke bina bhi chal sakti hai. The thing is he knows all this. Probably why accepting he's in love is hard.

Till now, he hasn't in his mind, decided that he wants to pursue her. He's not "trying" on her consciously. He dropped subtle hints , but those are just slip ups. he wants it to happen, but he won't accept it.

Once, he realises that he needs her to be with him for a lifetime, that is when, his acceptance of her being career-oriented needs to come. That realisation hasn't hit him yet. Probably will, when he feels like he's losing her to someone else for a lifetime.

I agree completely! Usko jaan ke bina pyaar ho raha hain.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

You stopped?!

Bro I have it downloaded on my laptop and I am like going for attendance every five minutes.

dude i had to bc i was like memorizing line by line πŸ˜†