Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

there a very blurry picture as to what will happen. cuz right now he's asking her to fight for her future, and her future aligns with him later on. I do think he will support her and not ask her to give it up. and as for anokhi, I think as she gets to know him better, she will understand why he is the way he is and will actually make him feel what he's missed all these years.

idk im trying to stay positive. I don't want to think of shaurya as the guy that is doing all this for her to have her give it all up in the end. it doesn't settle well with me.

See right now he clearly likes her but hasn't realised what it is yet. But I feel all this fight for your future dialogues is only to make her stay near him. Because even thought he doesn't realise his love yet, he has a sense of attachment to her. And he can't stand the thought of her going away and him never seeing her again.

When the time comes for him to decide about his love, we will know what he really thinks.

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

I didn't think he himself would admit to saving her from the riots. But I'm happy he did. ACP was taking unnecessary footage for that 😆.

Shaurya can't be so vague when it comes to Anokhi. He clearly has to say I love you. But there's no guarantee even then she will understand. She might ask as a friend or as a student 😆

Yeah I am glad. ACP can you not see your the third wheel here 😆

That is hard for him too. He is not good at expressing himself and he found the one girl that needs it spelled out to her. The way she was saying you were feeling bad for saying all this to your student. I was like wait what Shaurya would never do this much for a student. Ah Anokhi Ah 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yup 👍

He wouldn’t want her to give up but won’t be able to handle getting less attention because of it either 😒

Idk why I feel Devi will start filling his mind with how Anokhi is similar to Aastha and will one day she will also leave him

He won’t be able to handle that ig

It’s just he’s quite short tempered guy , abhi se itna haq dekha raha hai , bada main toh

Yeh gusse main Kuch bol dega library jaise 🤔

Anokhi's pyaar and trust will make him better. I have faith.

.....undercover writer...DO NOT let me down.

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veesam

I think he didn't mean to say 'who knows you may stay there forever'. He means during college she may stay there no hostel/pg/hotel. He dint mean as a wife. please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it was a slip I think he meant it that way only everything was spilling out of him like a river 😆

Juwii29 thumbnail

we went from "wow" reactions to ♥️ today.

aaj ke feelings were strong you guys.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Did Professor saab really get lost or is he pretending to be lost 🤣

Even he’ll be thinking kaise hua 🤣 tomorrow 🤣

Anokhi became so important to him

More than his dream project or Ego

Its not just because of guilt as I don’t see him kidnapping anyone or jumping infront of car to stop them 😆

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prs_725

KV and the team needs to see this post! So wonderfully written and explained.

I've noticed when he says things and does things ...or wants ppl to do things, he says "karo..ya na karo..its okay" even w his mom "mere bare mein kisi ne nahin socha...but its okay zaroorat bhi nahin hain" matlab zaroorat hain aur zaroorat nahin bhi bol raha hain

Exactly he expects but is afraid to express that he expects!

And that's so human in general. Tell me we all live with broken expectations right ?! And it hurts...it hurts a lot but then we move on picking those broken pieces only. Maybe we nurture that hurt too but we dont trade with that.

That's what Shaurya do.

Otherwise with other ML's I see them trading that hurt as well. Reasoning their behaviour because they were hurt earlier.

But with Shaurya it's us who are trying to reason his behaviour not him. The acceptance of him towards his flaws is like a tinge of pink amidst the grey sky.

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly he expects but is afraid to express that he expects!

And that's so human in general. Tell me we all live with broken expectations right ?! And it hurts...it hurts a lot but then we move on picking those broken pieces only. Maybe we nurture that hurt too but we dont trade with that.

That's what Shaurya do.

Otherwise with other ML's I see them trading that hurt as well. Reasoning their behaviour because they were hurt earlier.

But with Shaurya it's us who are trying to reason his behaviour not him. The acceptance of him towards his flaws is like a tinge of pink amidst the grey sky.

stop making me cry!
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

we went from "wow" reactions to ♥️ today.

aaj ke feelings were strong you guys.

Honestly KV didn’t hype us wrong it was such a beautiful scene!!
Now that my hype is coming down, I’m sooo emo 🥺🥺🥺

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

yeah i feel like since the crux of the show is opposites and challenging his dil dimaag...he may really need to work to do exactly what he did in the past tracks. Right now he explained to her as a student..one he likes..gf/wife bani toh..kya karega

Ofc his dil will win but aag ka dariya hain aur doob ke jana hain (kv posted this as a caption as well for the riot promo)

One good thing is he's aware of her dreams, her will to pursue them. And she showed him today, that she can leave if she's disrespected, similar to Astha. She told him, meri zindagi aapke "sorry" ke bina bhi chal sakti hai. The thing is he knows all this. Probably why accepting he's in love is hard.

Till now, he hasn't in his mind, decided that he wants to pursue her. He's not "trying" on her consciously. He dropped subtle hints , but those are just slip ups. he wants it to happen, but he won't accept it.

Once, he realises that he needs her to be with him for a lifetime, that is when, his acceptance of her being career-oriented needs to come. That realisation hasn't hit him yet. Probably will, when he feels like he's losing her to someone else for a lifetime.