SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Good question. Considering how much he wants Anokhi to have a bright future, I think he would cut her some slack. Then again, it would be rules bent for Anokhi, not something he heartily agrees to and would want for every other woman in his family.

yeah i feel like since the crux of the show is opposites and challenging his dil dimaag...he may really need to work to do exactly what he did in the past tracks. Right now he explained to her as a student..one he likes..gf/wife bani toh..kya karega

Ofc his dil will win but aag ka dariya hain aur doob ke jana hain (kv posted this as a caption as well for the riot promo)

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I know I was so high ...And I am still so high but I am also so soft...🥺

Should I ask myself- Pata nahi ji konsa nasha karti hai ?!

dude I am in my feelings right now. this man has such an impact
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

my heart was melting as I wrote it 🥺🥺🥺 I want a guy to flip everything over!

me too!! kya aisa sirf tv/movies mein hota hain?

Also - when astha said "im glad you chose your future" to anokhi loved how the camera panned towards shaurya.

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

i think the same! this isnt the shaurya we saw when he broke his engagement w shagun

a changed man that I am loving see developed 🥺
prs_725 thumbnail

dude I am in my feelings right now. this man has such an impact

i feel like watching the episode again! LOL koi roklo

Juwii29 thumbnail

me too!! kya aisa sirf tv/movies mein hota hain?

Also - when astha said "im glad you chose your future" to anokhi loved how the camera panned towards shaurya.

there is SO MUCH foreshadowing in this show. I mean the title speaks for itself. that's end game. but the subtle hints are amazing
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

That's why janam dekh lo played 🤣

Professor has to work a lot harder na..

She is afterall Anokhi 😉

That's true 😆 Ah Anokhi when will you learn proving her name 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

idk im trying to stay positive. I don't want to think of shaurya as the guy that is doing all this for her to have her give it all up in the end. it doesn't settle well with me.

Yup 👍

He wouldn’t want her to give up but won’t be able to handle getting less attention because of it either 😒

Idk why I feel Devi will start filling his mind with how Anokhi is similar to Aastha and will one day she will also leave him

He won’t be able to handle that ig

It’s just he’s quite short tempered guy , abhi se itna haq dekha raha hai , bada main toh

Yeh gusse main Kuch bol dega library jaise 🤔

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

i feel like watching the episode again! LOL koi roklo

This ep is on loop for me!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Yeah I feel like that too!! I think it’ll be a lot of insecurity from his part instead. Like he probably won’t make the request because at that point he would be too far gone but the underlying issue won’t be resolved so he’ll still be scared that she’ll leave and that will have him on edge. And that is the real issue that needs to be addressed is his abandonment issues.

his insecurities. I think she will honestly have to deal with a lot of his baggage but at the same time she also has baggage too right. She just doesn't hold on to it as much as he does. They will support each other at the end of the day.