SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly...

When he said...'Insaan bura nahi hoon mein' ...ngl I paused and went all teary eyed. Then before when she asked him dil se bol rahe hain...that precious side smile he gave for a second. The honesty...ahh!

There are these small instances that connects us to Shaurya. Like the man needs so much love clearly....his vulnerability shines through his stoic demeanour yet he is always there to lift the weight.

And the beauty is ...that he is not nurturing that pain, neither is he trading with it. He is still like a flower- that blooms. He is still that first drop of rain- on the barren land.

He is a human !

And his flaws feels like our own.

KV and the team needs to see this post! So wonderfully written and explained.

I've noticed when he says things and does things ...or wants ppl to do things, he says "karo..ya na karo..its okay" even w his mom "mere bare mein kisi ne nahin socha...but its okay zaroorat bhi nahin hain" matlab zaroorat hain aur zaroorat nahin bhi bol raha hain

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

so many things that connect us to him. Shaurya dil ka bura nai hai.

dude we were so high earlier. I feel so senti now towards him 🥺🥺🥺

Sameeee I’m like tearing up reading all this omggg

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinitie

Omg Akanksha, you’re going to make me cry this is so beautiful 🥺🥺🥺

I am a mess today! 🥺💔

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

for some reason, I think cuz he's going to love her so much. that he won't ask her to do that. Im getting a lot of "I will flip the world upside for you" from him.

my heart melted reading this.

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Man what an epi. Everything got cleared today. Took this long for Shaurya to come on track lol. I liked it how he felt bad and said sorry for everything. How he was upset that she did not acknowledge him saving her. I am happy he said everything. Our Shaurya is a unique pice. He is looking good in this outfit too. Both of them actually. Just loved it. Shaurya wants to Anokhi to see him as a good guy the man is falling for her. He even almost proposed loved when he said 'who knows you may stay there forever' 😲 He literally said it, Anokhi does not get it she so naive. Mr. Sabherwal wanting to make her his Mrs. Sabherwal 😉 The car ride is awkward now as they both aware of each other in that sense. Eh this Devi. Stranded in the car on Friday 😆

I think he didn't mean to say 'who knows you may stay there forever'. He means during college she may stay there no hostel/pg/hotel. He dint mean as a wife. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I think he would be supportive of her dreams initially but all hell will break loose the day he starts feeling ignored/ less important because of her career. Shaurya starts drawing parallels between her and Aastha and she starts comparing him to her dad

Devi might add in more spice to separate them

there a very blurry picture as to what will happen. cuz right now he's asking her to fight for her future, and her future aligns with him later on. I do think he will support her and not ask her to give it up. and as for anokhi, I think as she gets to know him better, she will understand why he is the way he is and will actually make him feel what he's missed all these years.

idk im trying to stay positive. I don't want to think of shaurya as the guy that is doing all this for her to have her give it all up in the end. it doesn't settle well with me.

infinitie thumbnail

for some reason, I think cuz he's going to love her so much. that he won't ask her to do that. Im getting a lot of "I will flip the world upside for you" from him.

Yeah I feel like that too!! I think it’ll be a lot of insecurity from his part instead. Like he probably won’t make the request because at that point he would be too far gone but the underlying issue won’t be resolved so he’ll still be scared that she’ll leave and that will have him on edge. And that is the real issue that needs to be addressed is his abandonment issues.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

so many things that connect us to him. Shaurya dil ka bura nai hai.

dude we were so high earlier. I feel so senti now towards him 🥺🥺🥺

I know I was so high ...And I am still so high but I am also so soft...🥺

Should I ask myself- Pata nahi ji konsa nasha karti hai ?!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

my heart melted reading this.

my heart was melting as I wrote it 🥺🥺🥺 I want a guy to flip everything over!
infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I am a mess today! 🥺💔

Literally my emotions are all over the place today 😭🥺