Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly...

When he said...'Insaan bura nahi hoon mein' ...ngl I paused and went all teary eyed. Then before when she asked him dil se bol rahe hain...that precious side smile he gave for a second. The honesty...ahh!

There are these small instances that connects us to Shaurya. Like the man needs so much love clearly....his vulnerability shines through his stoic demeanour yet he is always there to lift the weight.

And the beauty is ...that he is not nurturing that pain, neither is he trading with it. He is still like a flower- that blooms. He is still that first drop of rain- on the barren land.

He is a human !

And his flaws feels like our own.

Omg Akanksha, you’re going to make me cry this is so beautiful 🥺🥺🥺
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly...

When he said...'Insaan bura nahi hoon mein' ...ngl I paused and went all teary eyed. Then before when she asked him dil se bol rahe hain...that precious side smile he gave for a second. The honesty...ahh!

There are these small instances that connects us to Shaurya. Like the man needs so much love clearly....his vulnerability shines through his stoic demeanour yet he is always there to lift the weight.

And the beauty is ...that he is not nurturing that pain, neither is he trading with it. He is still like a flower- that blooms. He is still that first drop of rain- on the barren land.

He is a human !

And his flaws feels like our own.

so many things that connect us to him. Shaurya dil ka bura nai hai.

dude we were so high earlier. I feel so senti now towards him 🥺🥺🥺

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

he did say NEVER SAY NEVER. (I have jb song in my head now) so many unsaid things. he's genuinely falling in love for the first time in his life. (at least that's what I think)

i think the same! this isnt the shaurya we saw when he broke his engagement w shagun

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Even Anokhi went all out on him..., because he was Astha's son. Otherwise, she'd never get an entry into his personal life like that!

And I think that makes the plot more comfortable otherwise how do you show a student professor relationship breaking the chains of patriarchy.

Like it's a beautiful thing when treated well in all our minds but to make a show it can be a bit risky.

Also the depth of their love is because of their personal attachment.

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Man what an epi. Everything got cleared today. Took this long for Shaurya to come on track lol. I liked it how he felt bad and said sorry for everything. How he was upset that she did not acknowledge him saving her. I am happy he said everything. Our Shaurya is a unique pice. He is looking good in this outfit too. Both of them actually. Just loved it. Shaurya wants to Anokhi to see him as a good guy the man is falling for her. He even almost proposed loved when he said 'who knows you may stay there forever' 😲 He literally said it, Anokhi does not get it she so naive. Mr. Sabherwal wanting to make her his Mrs. Sabherwal 😉 The car ride is awkward now as they both aware of each other in that sense. Eh this Devi. Stranded in the car on Friday 😆

I didn't think he himself would admit to saving her from the riots. But I'm happy he did. ACP was taking unnecessary footage for that 😆.

Shaurya can't be so vague when it comes to Anokhi. He clearly has to say I love you. But there's no guarantee even then she will understand. She might ask as a friend or as a student 😆

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will reiterate that he never loved Shagun, and he was settling. Because he didn't want what he grew up in. The tables have turned and he is falling for a girl that is COMPLETELY opposite of what he wanted. In the future, we are going to have to see how he is going to struggle dealing with that. Anokhi is not going to give up her dreams, and career. Love is also about compromise. So I do think there will be a lot of compromises from both ends, a lot of fights, and a lot of making up after.

I agree. With Shagun, it was a platonic relationship. Maybe she loved him, but he did not. However, if he ends compromising with Anokhi, encourages her dreams even after marrying her, will it mean his perceptions actually changed? Will he stop being a misogynist or break the rules just because of Anokhi, who he loves?

Amekha thumbnail

Did Professor saab really get lost or is he pretending to be lost 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I will reiterate that he never loved Shagun, and he was settling. Because he didn't want what he grew up in. The tables have turned and he is falling for a girl that is COMPLETELY opposite of what he wanted. In the future, we are going to have to see how he is going to struggle dealing with that. Anokhi is not going to give up her dreams, and career. Love is also about compromise. So I do think there will be a lot of compromises from both ends, a lot of fights, and a lot of making up after.

I think he would be supportive of her dreams initially but all hell will break loose the day he starts feeling ignored/ less important because of her career. Shaurya starts drawing parallels between her and Aastha and she starts comparing him to her dad

Devi might add in more spice to separate them

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

I also love that today he was stressing her career and why she needs to make this choice for herself while at the same time being so happy that she stayed back and wanting to change their dynamic. It will be so interesting to see how this shapes up in the future and how the same man that was fighting for her future will ask her to give that for him!

for some reason, I think cuz he's going to love her so much. that he won't ask her to do that. Im getting a lot of "I will flip the world upside down for you" from him.
Edited by Juwii29 - 3 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaoforange

yea i don't think he ever had real feelings for Shagun, it was responsibility, trying to marry someone unlike his mother so that he didn't make his father's mistakes, but now he's realising what love is for the first time in his life

It's actuallly his biological genes😆. Sometimes, u can't decide what attracts you. It's like you mind and body reacts to something and you don't even know why. He defo like challenging headstrong women , who can call him out for his BS with no fear. Anokhi keeps saying 'itna gussa kis baat ka hai aapko' , "aap apne ko kya samjhte ho" , calls out all his anger issues, makes him feel guilty for all the times he behaves like this.

Shaurya made many mistakes. But did he ever feel guilty for what he did to Shagun? NO! Even she called him out, but then she couldn't get him to the level of even realising his mistake, forget apologising.