SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

To be honest, his actions makes me feel like that of a teenager sometimes with all that idhar udha jhakna, ignoring other students/professors for her. At least there is some depth. I don't think I would enjoy any other ML doing the same things

it looks like its his first time falling in love. dil aur dimaag mein se chun nahi paa raha hain and he doesnt even know this. the moment he does, ill be keen to see how he becomes..when he wants anokhi to be his wife...will he still say whatever he said today!?

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Guys.. who feels most of Shaurya's feelings for Anokhi is because of Astha!😆 Like he would totally remain professional if Astha wasn't connecting them.

Oh totally.....Aastha is the thread that binds them!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I love the way Anokhi locks eyes with him and he starts squirming 🤣🤣🤣

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaoforange

S - Kya pata tumhe waha rahena pade

A - Usse acha main sadak pe rahena pasand karungi

S - Kuch kaha tumne

A - nehi

i SCREAMED

Shaadi ke baad koi bawal na machne tak wohi rehna padega

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaoforange

S - Kya pata tumhe waha rahena pade

A - Usse acha main sadak pe rahena pasand karungi

S - Kuch kaha tumne

A - nehi

i SCREAMED

she didnt deny to his face 🤣 and shes doing exactly what he does 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I just want to write posts filled with praises for KV Deb and writers today ❤️✨

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

yes!! there's so much depth and so much said w/o being said. vibes/chemistry. his state, his heart...his everything. The man who would never ever lol is now lying for her ...also he didnt want to cancel the plans he had 😆 he knows his fam has a prob w her but he always knows that if he roots for it,no one can have probs 😆

he did say NEVER SAY NEVER. (I have jb song in my head now) so many unsaid things. he's genuinely falling in love for the first time in his life. (at least that's what I think)
varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really wish there's a baarish scene soon!! especially before Devi can get her claws in Shaurya

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

it looks like its his first time falling in love. dil aur dimaag mein se chun nahi paa raha hain and he doesnt even know this. the moment he does, ill be keen to see how he becomes..when he wants anokhi to be his wife...will he still say whatever he said today!?

yesss!!!! he is not able to put two and two together!!! that's where he is struggling. time will tell.
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Oh totally.....Aastha is the thread that binds them!

Even Anokhi went all out on him..., because he was Astha's son. Otherwise, she'd never get an entry into his personal life like that!