Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

i see some traits. but i hope he doesnt turn as toxic as kabir singh. I would slap that guy. Anokhi is not the girl kabir singh loved though so if he acts to be the entire version...anokhi will whip his arse.

ofcourse

Preeti was weak

I think SS is 10x better than KS

KS wasn’t even much apologetic for his behaviour but I can see SS really changing for better with time ❤️✨

Anokhi won’t let him get away easily unlike preeti

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

YES!!! and instead of showing that he is in love by eye locks or just jealousy..theres depth. there are words. there is a conversation. ❤️

there are actual feelings being laid out without really being laid out. you get me? I am living for this. so many unsaid vibes are coming from him. the man is lying to his family cuz of her
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

And he is a grown up man, not knowing what to do with his feelings, doesn't know how to express, have a painful past yet he is not that bitter.

Otherwise mostly I see male leads highlighting their pain so everything they do can be justified!

Shaurya... Is protective, is possessive and between that he is trading on the thin line of love. He can easily be misunderstood yet your heart goes all out for him.

I am in love with Shaurya Sabarwaal and no matter whatever happens in the show, he will always be this precious man to me ❤️

same here. I am in love with Shaurya Sabarwaal and no matter whatever happens in the show, he will always be this precious man to me toooooooo ❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

we are watching a grown ass man fall in love....not a teenager. these emotions are so high and I love how KV executes it.

To be honest, his actions makes me feel like that of a teenager sometimes with all that idhar udha jhakna, ignoring other students/professors for her. At least there is some depth. I don't think I would enjoy any other ML doing the same things

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

🛀🏻🧹🛌🔥🛀🏻🧹🛌🔥🛀🏻🧹🛌🔥🛀🏻🧹🛌🔥

Idk whats wrong with me ...

But I just sang Gaadi waala aaya ghar se kachra nikaal in my mind seeing this !

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

No not Kabir Singh. Being a little possessive is fine, but KS was toxic. Not wishing the same for SS

I was talking about scene where he make Preeti sit on first bench 😂 I don’t want ss to become KS 😅

As

Ss becoming KS would be 👎🏼

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

there are actual feelings being laid out without really being laid out. you get me? I am living for this. so many unsaid vibes are coming from him. the man is lying to his family cuz of her

yes!! there's so much depth and so much said w/o being said. vibes/chemistry. his state, his heart...his everything. The man who would never ever lol is now lying for her ...also he didnt want to cancel the plans he had 😆 he knows his fam has a prob w her but he always knows that if he roots for it,no one can have probs 😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

And he is a grown up man, not knowing what to do with his feelings, doesn't know how to express, have a painful past yet he is not that bitter.

Otherwise mostly I see male leads highlighting their pain so everything they do can be justified!

Shaurya... Is protective, is possessive and between that he is trading on the thin line of love. He can easily be misunderstood yet your heart goes all out for him.

I am in love with Shaurya Sabarwaal and no matter whatever happens in the show, he will always be this precious man to me ❤️

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He does things that make you want to flip tables, but at the same time he can make your heart melt. my heart breaks for him and goes out to him. this portrayal is beautiful.

varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

S - Kya pata tumhe waha rahena pade

A - Usse acha main sadak pe rahena pasand karungi

S - Kuch kaha tumne

A - nehi

i SCREAMED

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh hands down yes! he wouldn't care this much. she's associated to the one person he despises right now. eventually he's going to love his mother because she brought him anokhi!

I remember him being jealous of Anokhii...🤣 When he saw his mom after years..hold anokhi's hand and drag her out of his sight.. he was just noticing astha's hand holding Anokhi..and he was just so broken. Similarly, when he saw Shaan adoring Anokhi, he again felt jealous. He was totally feeling bad that his parents were giving some girl more importance than him.

And then he followed the same road😆 I think he eventually understood why Astha-Shaan love her🤣