SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Exactly! We acn only understand Shaurya cause he keep saying things in his head..whereas Anokhi is just there.....I mean its not like she's not thinking anything!! We need both sides of the story!

I wish they give her more depth too than just w studying/parents/astha mam ...we need to see her emotions w past and also her appreciation that there's first shaan and now shaurya who supported her dreams and encouraged her. his words broke her but whatever he said today...mended her and her himmat too!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

the escalation of emotions as he recounted how he saved her from the riots was so beautifully done!! he was slowly building up to that absolute frustration and it almost felt like he was reliving that moment there and reliving the fear of almost losing her!!

Yes 🙌🏻

I loved kv’s performance yesterday when he said we won’t see each other any more and adds shayad in between

He doesn’t wanna lose her ✨

But I’m must say KV out did that with today’s performance

The pain, relief, awkwardness everything was on point ❤️✨

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys.. who feels most of Shaurya's feelings for Anokhi is because of Astha!😆 Like he would totally remain professional if Astha wasn't connecting them.

def!

he was gloating when astha said good you thought abt ur future and annoyed when astha wasnt letting her go LOL

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Me too!! The song selection in the car had me laughing out loud 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe Shaurya asked Anokhi to stay in his house. Pyaar mein pagla gaya hai!! 🤣

Same here 🤣🤣🤣

I could see the doors, windows, emotions and feelings getting locked and steamed ☺️🤣🤣

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Kaise hua 🔥

I was just joking about SS being Kabir Singh few days back but now I can fully imagine him asking her to sit on first bench infront of him ☺️

Matlab ghar pe le jane ko tayaar ho gaya toh class main nazaro k saamne hi rahega ❤️✨

No not Kabir Singh. Being a little possessive is fine, but KS was toxic. Not wishing the same for SS

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Guys.. who feels most of Shaurya's feelings for Anokhi is because of Astha!😆 Like he would totally remain professional if Astha wasn't connecting them.

oh hands down yes! he wouldn't care this much. she's associated to the one person he despises right now. eventually he's going to love his mother because she brought him anokhi!
varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he wouldn't have even noticed her if anokhi didn't defend aastha after the debate tournament, forget the train scene and forget stealing the watch, his abandonment issues with his dad and mom brought him to anokhi, and now he is living the dua that Shagun gave him

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

we are watching a grown ass man fall in love....not a teenager. these emotions are so high and I love how KV executes it.

YES!!! and instead of showing that he is in love by eye locks or just jealousy..theres depth. there are words. there is a conversation. ❤️

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, yes. Surprisingly, he fell for a girl like his mom when he hates his mom

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juwii29

you took the words out of my mouth. I am genuinely so in love with his character. he has so many flaws and insecurities that we get to see. He can be an idiot but at the same time he can be the sweetest. I don't think I ever found watching a ML fall in love so pleasurable to watch. he is the definition of a boy falling in love with confused feelings, awkward moments, and we get to see his character grow. so much.

watching anokhi will be nice. but girls falling in love are usually the same. something about watching a guy fall in love is different.

And he is a grown up man, not knowing what to do with his feelings, doesn't know how to express, have a painful past yet he is not that bitter.

Otherwise mostly I see male leads highlighting their pain so everything they do can be justified!

Shaurya... Is protective, is possessive and between that he is trading on the thin line of love. He can easily be misunderstood yet your heart goes all out for him.

I am in love with Shaurya Sabarwaal and no matter whatever happens in the show, he will always be this precious man to me ❤️