SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

you took the words out of my mouth. I am genuinely so in love with his character. he has so many flaws and insecurities that we get to see. He can be an idiot but at the same time he can be the sweetest. I don't think I ever found watching a ML fall in love so pleasurable to watch. he is the definition of a boy falling in love with confused feelings, awkward moments, and we get to see his character grow. so much.

watching anokhi will be nice. but girls falling in love are usually the same. something about watching a guy fall in love is different.

same guys same. ive never loved a ML this much.. it truly is turning out to be a classic...otherwise i wont waste time at all over anything.

All these diff emotions and all these diff feelings. uff.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude, all we got was yesterdays. I want to know what she is thinking right now. maybe tomorrow when the car breaks down lol

Exactly! We acn only understand Shaurya cause he keep saying things in his head..whereas Anokhi is just there.....I mean its not like she's not thinking anything!! We need both sides of the story!

varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

tons of space. plus shes too tiny ...will fit anywhere. his bed is huge too. you know where im going w this.

my dreams are going to be full of shakhi tonight. she's staying at the mansion, she finds the library and falls asleep reading there, he notices her asleep there and puts a shawl over her, silently telling her his feelings, and then he falls asleep right there next to her on the couch...

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Bro..let's agree on this that we are always there. ALWAYS !

I will never leave from there!!
mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

the escalation of emotions as he recounted how he saved her from the riots was so beautifully done!! he was slowly building up to that absolute frustration and it almost felt like he was reliving that moment there and reliving the fear of almost losing her!!

I never thought he would be the one revealing all this to her. I always imagined adrak wali chai making this revelation

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Kaise hua πŸ”₯

I was just joking about SS being Kabir Singh few days back but now I can fully imagine him asking her to sit on first bench infront of him ☺️

Matlab ghar pe le jane ko tayaar ho gaya toh class main nazaro k saamne hi rahega ❀️✨

i see some traits. but i hope he doesnt turn as toxic as kabir singh. I would slap that guy. Anokhi is not the girl kabir singh loved though so if he acts to be the entire version...anokhi will whip his arse.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I never thought he would be the one revealing all this to her. I always imagined adrak wali chai making this revelation

omg same!! but he was banking on her compliments so he would never have!!!

I'm glad he himself told her.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

same guys same. ive never loved a ML this much.. it truly is turning out to be a classic...otherwise i wont waste time at all over anything.

All these diff emotions and all these diff feelings. uff.

we are watching a grown ass man fall in love....not a teenager. these emotions are so high and I love how KV executes it.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I want to see how their first class after this goes 🀣

The awkwardness in car was 🀣

Imagine in class πŸ”₯

Me too. But before that I want to see his excuse to Tej for not being able to go to Patiala. Now Devi will be after Tej to send him away. It is obvious she would plan his marriage but still would not want him to near Anokhi.

I still have to watch the episode.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys.. who feels most of Shaurya's feelings for Anokhi is because of Astha!πŸ˜† Like he would totally remain professional if Astha wasn't connecting them.