Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

hahahahahahah omg!!!!

i cant 🀣

The sun is out. I am all high !

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

the escalation of emotions as he recounted how he saved her from the riots was so beautifully done!! he was slowly building up to that absolute frustration and it almost felt like he was reliving that moment there and reliving the fear of almost losing her!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Cant agree More. ❀️

The kind of depth we are getting to see is such a warming surprise. The character is itself so pure yet so flawed and now seeing him in love, so smitten, so desperate, so whipped makes my heart melt.

The way Shaurya cleared the MU today, it was like it was killing him that she was thinking wrong of him. He wanted her to think good of him.

I can keep on writing about this and it will never be enough.

Writers (real ones) and actors are doing such a great job. This show is turning out to be a classic for me.

you took the words out of my mouth. I am genuinely so in love with his character. he has so many flaws and insecurities that we get to see. He can be an idiot but at the same time he can be the sweetest. I don't think I ever found watching a ML fall in love so pleasurable to watch. he is the definition of a boy falling in love with confused feelings, awkward moments, and we get to see his character grow. so much.

watching anokhi will be nice. but girls falling in love are usually the same. something about watching a guy fall in love is different.

Edited by Juwii29 - 3 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

im useless now for tonight. matlab kaam dham chod ke. im watching this on loop

Same.. Im just enjoying the awkward "janam dekhlo mit gayi dorriyaan" eyelock . Like i really want to know what is in Anokhi's head πŸ˜†. We really need monologues for her in her head!

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Me too!! The song selection in the car had me laughing out loud 🀣🀣🀣

I can’t believe Shaurya asked Anokhi to stay in his house. Pyaar mein pagla gaya hai!! 🀣

that song selection was full on comedy 🀣

omg seriously this dude is just saying whatever comes to his head!! he has completely lost his filter around her 🀣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Same.. Im just enjoying the awkward "janam dekhlo mit gayi dorriyaan" eyelock . Like i really want to know what is in Anokhi's head πŸ˜†. We really need monologues for her in her head!

dude, all we got was yesterdays. I want to know what she is thinking right now. maybe tomorrow when the car breaks down lol
mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The car scene was so tried and tested but loved KV and Deb's expressions

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

tons of space. plus shes too tiny ...will fit anywhere. his bed is huge too. you know where im going w this.

Bro..let's agree on this that we are always there. ALWAYS !

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

i hope we get some of her thoughts tomorrow!! because right now she is just making faces but i want to know what she is thinking of the whole situation and of the fact that she was thinking of him before. though i feel like that brief moment of realization has passed for her now that she isn't leaving anymore so maybe patiala will still be a go πŸ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

esp after the date!!!

Kaise hua πŸ”₯

I was just joking about SS being Kabir Singh few days back but now I can fully imagine him asking her to sit on first bench infront of him ☺️

Matlab ghar pe le jane ko tayaar ho gaya toh class main nazaro k saamne hi rahega ❀️✨