Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

"larai karni hoti toh ek baar nai sochna parta. lekin yeh patch up ke baad ki silence, this is just REAL awkward. upar se dar aur lagti. kuch aisa na kedhoon, jise seize fire khatam hojaye, aur world war shuru hojay" this was my favorite part!

I LOVE HIM!!! literally shaurya has my heart today he was being soooo honestly with himself I CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE SAID PATCH UP!! i didn't realize that professor and student also patch up 🀣

infinitie thumbnail

YOOOO WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS!!! duddessssss zid is coming soon!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I LOVE HIM!!! literally shaurya has my heart today he was being soooo honestly with himself I CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE SAID PATCH UP!! i didn't realize that professor and student also patch up 🀣

he tryna patch up a lot of things!!!
infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

OKAY IM ACTUALLY GOING TO SLEEP!!! I DONT HAVE A HOT PROF THAT LOVES ME AND MY BOSS IS MEAN!!! SO I HAVE TO GO SLEEP AND WAKE UP!!! IF I COME BACK. SOMEONE BEAT ME UP PLEASE 🀣🀣

GO SLEEP!!!! We will tag you if things blow up!!!

Juwii29 thumbnail

I noticed it the 2 nd time I watched it. and then found this on twitter like ITS NOT JUST ME
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also the paralle between him saying "go to acp and cry on his shoulder...itna to tum kar hi sakti ho na?" and today when he said "do stuff for urself, itna toh tum kar hi sakti ho na?" uffff

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

During that second song, the one about dooriyan mit gaye something her look was as if she was saying "Are you going to switch this off or not" 🀣

Also all the awkwardness for the songs was coming from Anokhi, Shaurya was completely in zoneπŸ˜†

At one point I swear he was like bobbing his head to the music or was I seeing things 🀣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I noticed it the 2 nd time I watched it. and then found this on twitter like ITS NOT JUST ME

okay this means i really need to watch again!! i'm like stuck 3 seconds in at that smile this thread just keeps moving and i'm having fomo

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

omg why did i not see her hand there!!!! whooaaa

also did you see her eyes when he came near her the first time, holding ehr smoothly. her eyes ...clearly this girl feels. The eye pupil narrow when you are around someone you like