Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juwii29

"larai karni hoti toh ek baar nai sochna parta. lekin yeh patch up ke baad ki silence, this is just REAL awkward. upar se dar aur lagti. kuch aisa na kedhoon, jise seize fire khatam hojaye, aur world war shuru hojay" this was my favorite part!

Bro in his head, they're dating. Her look to him when the love songs were playing, she was literally like an angry girlfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

"larai karni hoti toh ek baar nai sochna parta. lekin yeh patch up ke baad ki silence, this is just REAL awkward. upar se dar aur lagti. kuch aisa na kedhoon, jise seize fire khatam hojaye, aur world war shuru hojay" this was my favorite part!

This was a typical husband/boyfriend thought processπŸ˜†

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

OMG I just noticed Shaurya was actually sad and went completely Oh shit when Aastha mentioned Hostel /PG

He really wanted to take her to the Sabrwaal mansion.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

This was a typical husband/boyfriend thought processπŸ˜†

I couldn't handle it!!! I was like omg can he get any more hubby material right now!!!
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

OKAY IM ACTUALLY GOING TO SLEEP!!! I DONT HAVE A HOT PROF THAT LOVES ME AND MY BOSS IS MEAN!!! SO I HAVE TO GO SLEEP AND WAKE UP!!! IF I COME BACK. SOMEONE BEAT ME UP PLEASE 🀣🀣

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Bro in his head, they're dating. Her look to him when the love songs were playing, she was literally like an angry girlfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

During that second song, the one about dooriyan mit gaye something her look was as if she was saying "Are you going to switch this off or not" 🀣

Also all the awkwardness for the songs was coming from Anokhi, Shaurya was completely in zoneπŸ˜†

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I want more of this !!! him being scared of her! 🀣
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Does IF have voice notes option or something?,...I can't contain myself !

Even my expressive self is unable to express today !