Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

who knows, maybe the next 48 we don't know that they'll make it back home tomorrow 🀣

shhhh i'm not listening to pooja and her acp bts

IM IGNORING POOJA AND THIS COMMENT 🀣

I am completely okay with 48 hrs of πŸš™πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ”₯πŸš™πŸ”₯

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I wish he did it. it would have been so awkward and cute

It would have made that car ride that much more awkward!! i would have loved to see him fumble to provide an excuse for why he hugged her 🀣

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hahahaha that's fine that girl literally treats him like her own comfort professor 🀣 whenever she wants she ends up in his arms!!

I feel the hug is coming soon. But he needs to save her from something again before that. Like sure, if the goons thind happened now..we would get a good hug πŸ˜†. No resistance from her side.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

did you see Ahir' s interview today? He knows hos chai pani are a thing now .Thats why i guess they keep playing with chaipani dialogues.

hahaha yes that chai one w i never say no to chai was hilarious, i was like same bro same

Juwii29 thumbnail

It would have made that car ride that much more awkward!! i would have loved to see him fumble to provide an excuse for why he hugged her 🀣

both of them squirm a little

okay fr the bridge tho...I had goosebumps.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Astha's smile when Shaurya said xome to Sabarwal house 🀣

She realized beta is behind her favorite student

That’s why she is happy. Ahir disturbed her happiness, otherwise she must have thinking about them🀬

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

UFFFFF TAKE ME WITH

we're ready in the back seat right, it'll be a tight squeeze but we'll make it work!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Haan! Mera Matlab hai agar koi doubts ho ya padhai mei koi bhi help chahiye ho toh mujhe bata sakti ho πŸ˜ƒ I'm right hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

hhahaha 'oh acha, nahi mein ehsaan nahi leti" meanwhile this guy who has saved her a million times smh smh

prs_725 thumbnail

we're ready in the back seat right, it'll be a tight squeeze but we'll make it work!

we can even play ashiq banaya apne so that ms textbook gets a hint and lover boy happy ho 🀣

Juwii29 thumbnail

we gotta aagay peeche in the back. don't worry, we will all fit 🀣