Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Hey I was always hopeful for that. Anokhi was so stuck at that since the beginning 🤣

I was like ye nahi chodegi

But the way they cleared the MU- beautiful ❤️

yeah i was not expecting it to happen this way!! And you know in the end, I should never have expected the acp would clear it up that dude is so clearly trying to take credit and I cannot wait to see if Anokhi gives it back to him about not clearing it up for her!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol aastha ma'am like boy is not taking my student to sabherwal house and was quickly like PG or hostel 🤣

How was his interaction with Aastha? Was he normal with her?

Thanks Sruti for update you guys are savior

All of you. Wama, srv, juwail thanks

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

YES!!

Also the way he said rasta jo bhi ho manzil sahi honi chahiye.Means in the end Anokhi should choose Ahir.That was definitely negative .

I won't be shocked if he does something that makes ShaKhi.be at loggerheads again.😆

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

OMG the way they played on that chai 🤣 they know we love hearing chai references now 🤣

did you see Ahir' s interview today? He knows hos chai pani are a thing now .Thats why i guess they keep playing with chaipani dialogues.

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

this is my emoji for the next 24 hrs.

🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙🔥🚙

who knows, maybe the next 48 we don't know that they'll make it back home tomorrow 🤣

shhhh i'm not listening to pooja and her acp bts

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

- She is still going to be friendly with the ACP, no matter what. 😆

-shaurya will still be jealous. He is just not going to take it to a level where he character assassinated her.

-He might feel bad that she's still super sweet to the acp and smiles for him, when he did nothing to deserve it.

-they are definitely going to argue because of acp in the future

-hostel is going to witness lots of Shakhi romance or fights 🤣

-Shaurya ki shaadi/another girl is defo coming up!

Yes, i think she will still be nice to him. She is nice to everyone, unless they do something. Even if they do smething and apologize, she will still be nice to them if they mean it.

This guy craves for attn and to be the center. She isnt the type of girl to let anyone force her decisions. I think this part of him thats controlling and possesive might also irk her out and make him extra with which they will have clash of opinions and diff...possibly him hurting her again.

After knowing what shaurya did, which was apoligize to anokhi, Badi ma will def bring another girl for Shaurya to divert his attention - i dont mind that bc Anokhi may finally realize her feelings for him..

It will be tough to see them both w diff people though. Not sure how i can handle that. lolthen i will get possessive 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I won't be shocked if he does something that makes ShaKhi.be at loggerheads again.😆

I really hope anokhi addresses the fact that ahir never told her shaurya saved her.
933191 thumbnail

I need to get some sleep I just heard his "How brilliant you are" as "How pregnant you are" 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

don't worry. woh bhai zone mein bhanjayega

lol i would prefer stranger zone, idfg zone 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

who knows, maybe the next 48 we don't know that they'll make it back home tomorrow 🤣

shhhh i'm not listening to pooja and her acp bts

hahahah yes yes, lets just ignore his existence. Let's enjoy the bridge.