Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I can't believe he finally did it. I didn't think he ever would cuz of his ego and stubbornness but booooooy im so glad he did!

I really appreciate this and really hope that it continues into the future where he gets better at expressing what he wants and why he is upset. Like hopefully this is the start of it getting easier for him and not letting it fester for so long. But this boy is no less than her. If she wants to be the center of his world, he really wants to be the center of her's too.

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

YESSSSS I couldnt believe it either..matlab he didnt care who was listening. He just said it...koi pagal hoga who didnt understand what he meant.

Asls- if anokhi went, our saf safai dream and bathroom scene would have come true ...ugh anokhi...ruining our dreams 🤣

he would make sure her room is RIGHT next to his....he would bring her chai

hamara majnu is SO CUTE

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I feel like today he was complaining to her that he also wants her compliments and he also wants her to realize that he isn't a bad guy. And once that was off his chest, once she decided that she'd go back with him, then he was like okay finally crisis averted. It was like a leg up for him now that she knows what actually happened so I feel like he will continue to be jealous of ACP but it might not be the same toxic level because this MU was driving that toxicity the most I think. The fact that he felt she was giving her affections to the acp but was always misunderstanding him. We'll have to see how she behaves with him because I couldn't really tell with today's episode. She was completely quiet the whole time.

She was more like in a shock because our Professor was all hyped up. But yes, so glad he cleared up the misunderstanding himself. He wants “phool” from anokhi 😂😂😂😂

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was uncomfortable....also did they forget about his makeup. what's up with his bags under his eye! Bechara looks so tired.

Can you imagine he went all the way just to spend time with Anokhi.Alas ! he had to drive just Astha. That long drive on top of that Shaurya stole Anokhi. Even if they show him fainted would be justified too 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

She was def still upset. After watching her today, im 10% sure it will always be shaurya giving safai and running around after her.

Right I don't think she was over it yet so I guess we'll have to see tomorrow!

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I had to rewind and hear if I heard it correct 😂😂

Dude! So did i! I was like wat did he just say? 😲

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Totally!

And did you notice Shaurya cannot keep his hands to himself! He wants to keep touching her!

I think he so badly wanted to hug her when she said she is going bacl to chandigarh with him!

Yess! As always happens I'm going to go rewatch and spam this thread again with the random things I notice but today he really couldn't keep his eyes off her or his hands to himself! I think that he really held back with his happiness like he couldn't express it yet because they aren't there but inside you can tell how elated he is!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

I really appreciate this and really hope that it continues into the future where he gets better at expressing what he wants and why he is upset. Like hopefully this is the start of it getting easier for him and not letting it fester for so long. But this boy is no less than her. If she wants to be the center of his world, he really wants to be the center of her's too.

ive always believed boys have the worst time expressing their feelings. and this is him. he doesn't know how to express his feelings. given his toxic environment but I really hope this opens a new door for him
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Guys I am going to rewatch now and if I am able to get some sleep I wil try for 10 minutes...if it doesnt work I run straight here.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he would make sure her room is RIGHT next to his....he would bring her chai

hamara majnu is SO CUTE

he would say if you need anything just let me know. if you feel alone, you can come to my room LOL

and anokhi will be like HUH!!?? LOL and then he will fidget lol uuuuhh uhhhh ummmmm mera matlab mera matlab LOL