SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #13 - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

The way he said "voh khaali ho jayega" for tje hostel room🤣

This is literally what all of us have been discussing in the threads😆

hahahah the way he said woh khali ho jayega...i remember in tere naam "radhe" the gunda character of Salman said the same 🤣 reminded me of gunda shaurya 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

omg when she sat on the bridge i was like sach mein gir na jaye!!!! LOL our other KP would have come true !!! I was waiting for it 🤣

jacket off, shirt off. CHAALANG MAR into the water 🤣
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

I was hoping for a longer apology but I guess Anokhi wanted to hear why he said that so he blurted it out

so this means he will repeat it again!? even though he said he wont...idk why he asked Ahir to grab her stuff then..

They are def not following Mohor so now im like yeh kya ho raha hain...what do they have planned?!?!?!

I feel like today he was complaining to her that he also wants her compliments and he also wants her to realize that he isn't a bad guy. And once that was off his chest, once she decided that she'd go back with him, then he was like okay finally crisis averted. It was like a leg up for him now that she knows what actually happened so I feel like he will continue to be jealous of ACP but it might not be the same toxic level because this MU was driving that toxicity the most I think. The fact that he felt she was giving her affections to the acp but was always misunderstanding him. We'll have to see how she behaves with him because I couldn't really tell with today's episode. She was completely quiet the whole time.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

@BOLD even i noticed that bridge scene how they were waiting and shaurya was getting restless

The way they were looking at each other .... it was so beautiful ❤️

they were giving such couple vibes today!!! their clothes also made the couple look even better for me

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Guys we are running at a bullet speed. I have no idea who is quoting back or posting what ?! So Please Ignore all the ignorance today. Also I cant keep calm-

933191 thumbnail

Kanchan silently trolling Badi maa is a mood🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

shaurya ab hostel up down kareg ana ki patiala 🤣 this guy is going to have hectic days

Let’s see what reason he gives to Tej for not going to Pariyala. If Anokhi is in Chandigarh he not gonna go to Patiala

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

dude pooja! MY JAW DROPPED. I could not believe my ears! remember the video I sent on Saturday and we were like holy shit LOL I was like there's no way that's coming true!

YESSSSS I couldnt believe it either..matlab he didnt care who was listening. He just said it...koi pagal hoga who didnt understand what he meant.

Asls- if anokhi went, our saf safai dream and bathroom scene would have come true ...ugh anokhi...ruining our dreams 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Guys we are running at a bullet speed. I have no idea who is quoting back or posting what ?! So Please Ignore all the ignorance today. Also I cant keep calm-

this is major today!
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

and she asked him to bring her luggage. acp to delivery man 🤣

Taxi wala, chai wala, watchman toh ban hi gaya hai... Delivery man banne mei kya burai hai...? 😆