Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL he was trying soooo hard to talk to her and girl was just like giving him are you serious looks! i'm not gonna lie i felt like she was giving him "this isn't over, don't think you're in the all clear" vibes today 🤣 like strong "not tonight" vibes 🤣

Totally!

And did you notice Shaurya cannot keep his hands to himself! He wants to keep touching her!

I think he so badly wanted to hug her when she said she is going bacl to chandigarh with him!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Also the way Shaurya said -

Insaan bhi mein bura nahi hoon💔🥺

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

UNDERCOVER WRITER.....WE LOVE YOU. PLEASE. CONTINUE CONTINUE

Koi to hai dayaa pata lagao usko mai hand written notes bhejungi for considering our KP's and predictions.

So we will definitely get a holi scene with a romantic song inke playlists and how they have been using it so far ye dekh to yahi lagta hai 🤣

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Oh no sofie you were right about fuming Friday 😢

yeahhhhh that is not ideal but for now just think of tharki thursday 😏😏

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

i wanted that hug!!!! She still is behaving like he's the proff when he has come out of it and crossed the line. Im like this anokhi mata rani astha ki student...they need lessons.

maybe we should start giving lessons here.....they might take it. we were soooooo close to a hug!!! that too from shaurya!
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

That's my speciality 😆

Ask

Darshi

Sravs

Rani

🤣

keep giving me these predictions!! all our wishes are coming true so soon we might see the red sari and freshly cleaned professor sahab

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I was hoping for a longer apology but I guess Anokhi wanted to hear why he said that so he blurted it out

so this means he will repeat it again!? even though he said he wont...idk why he asked Ahir to grab her stuff then..

They are def not following Mohor so now im like yeh kya ho raha hain...what do they have planned?!?!?!

I think he still is over possessive.. Its just that he wanted to fatafat take Anokhi to Chandigarh before she changes her mind and well, according to him Ahir is a watchman, he can get her luggage at least 🤣

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juwii29

mere pure dreams better come true wama. THEY MUST

I hope sooo i ll be MIA tomorrow agar ye sab ho gya i hope they remain in car till coming monday☺️

Shaan le aayega astha ko tab tak i have full faith 🤣

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Because I slept for 3 hours!

Also because I have to set my alarm again. And I might end up sleeping 2 hours only expecting the kind of heat we are expecting!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

Did Shaurya just get annoyed because she didnt recognise his effort to save her life or was it because he is possessive about her and could not see her with ACP

it was both but he couldnt say the latter - they are still at the proff student phase. when he has literally crossed that in his mind. in his mind he has crossed everything..banda bol raha hain patch up..like they broke up..matlab she's the gf? lol and live at my place LOL never say never so thats a huge hint. I think the passionate love story KV mentioned...will only be from Shaurya's side