mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Highlights

He says sorry

She couldn’t believe, and asks for what

He says for all past things

She says then why you said, because of past events

She asks what past events, he says about she thanking someone and blaming her leaving in riots

He says how he saved, Anokhi in tears

He says you will do what ever you want you do, but don’t spoil career for me, because u left everything for this education. She in tears. she says I a coming back Chandigarh

Kabir singh happy

Aastha reaches homes see bouquet with note

ACP asks she not yet reached

Aastha prepares tea, Anokhi fave times and says I am going back

Then she asks about language, Ss says Ahir can bring🤣

Aastha asks about stay ss answers hotel she says no money and I don’t need favor

Then ss says flat she says no, at last he say SM🤣

She says there who hates everyone me🤣 and says no way, he gets mad and says maybe you may stay permanently who knows🤣 this dumbo don’t get what he said

Aastha laughing and says PG or hostel, she says hostel no room. Then ss says it will be available don’t worry I will handle

Both step in car

ACP says good she staying back because for her studies

Devil happy arranging for family dinner🤣

She calls shaan, he is in world with old songs don’t even answer, calls ss he tells all lies🤣

On drive he is driving worried to talk because kuch ulta na pade and starts songs

Anokhi glares at him🤣

Precap: he took wrong route, devil knows ss went to say sorry to Anokhi🤣

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago
infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

Tamasha free Thursday it was😊

Now with SatanDevi's reaction it's going yo be a fuming Friday

yeah..... given that she seems to find out it's definitely going to be a fuming Friday!! though we will get the car break down tomorrow soooooo i won't think of Friday yet 🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly like where do I find him? Walmart? Big Bazaar?

We need to go to a college to find a hot professor 👀
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

yesss very near future!!! since when have you become a psychic sofna!!

That's my speciality 😆

Ask

Darshi

Sravs

Rani

🤣

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

His last two lines he desperately wants her to see his good side too !!

He also told she knows how much khadus he is then whyshe reacting this way to him she tells woh app personal life mein mein but as a professor apke baare mein sirf acha suna hai

Respectedzone 🤣fir se he was literally behaving like a husband who fought with his biwi and she is going to her mayke leaving him 🤣

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

YO TODAY WE HAVE TO HAVE A PARTY ONLY BECAUSE OF THAT!!

not to be a party pooper but i feel like the apology wasn't what i thought it was going to be but for now i guess i'll overlook it because at least that damn MU is cleared!!

I think the apology has been left a little open ended probably because they might not be closing this loop completely because Shaurya's possessiveness is here to stay.

Did you notice him saying " ACP ko bol sakthe ho" or something to me it sounded like giving permission or am I reading too much?

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

FROM THE BRIDGE GIRL. HOLD YOUR BINOCULARS PROPERLY!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

When shaurya said mere ghar sabherwal houese reh sakti ho jab tak koi intezaam nahi hota ...anokhi is shocked and is like never ever and shaurya saying never say never lol pura Shaurya future planning karke rakha hai !!

Anokhi tum sadak pe nahi wahi rahogi poor girl sabko sehna padega but am sure shaurya will make it easy for her !!

When shaurya said kisi ke liye nahi mat socho sirf apne liye aur pane sapno ke baare mein socho !! it was so beautiful

LOL I LITERALLY DIED when he said that she might end up staying there forever one day!!! DUDE JUST BARELY MANAGED TO APOLOGIZE AND HE'S ALREADY TRYING TO PROPOSE 🤣

yeah i did appreciate that today he was telling her to just do it for herself and don't let someone else influence her. and i really loved that he recognized all the troubles she has gone through to get to SIAC. and he doesn't even know all of it. he doesn't know about that father of her's 🤬 so i cannot wait after today for him to find out about that!!

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

KV was right, that bridge scene was downright beautiful. So glad Anokhi knows that he was the one who saved her during that day at the riots. And that scene was definitely not a discussion between a professor and student at all. I think Aastha has finally gotten the hint

But omg WHAAATTTT.....he actually recommended Sabharwal house as an option to her. Holy crap I can't🤣🤣

Gosh I feel such mirth watching the episodes nowadays. Anokhi is busy eyeing him suspiciously in the car while he's think about their "patch-up" and romantic songs🤣

And even that transition to Shaan driving down the highway had me ROFLing

Such a brilliant episode....I can't even haha

Edited by WittyFlair - 3 years ago
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

....I should prolly go look up these curtains for my dad now ...😳🤣🤣