Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning dear forum family ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Wishing wonderful Wednesday to all... Stay safe๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Hi Aarti, wishing the same๐Ÿค—here the weather is unbearable,heat & humidity are turning into one conflagrant combination.. what about your end?

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning dear forum family ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Wishing wonderful Wednesday to all... Stay safe๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Hi Aarthi have a great day ahead.

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good morning Superladies โ˜• Wishing a peaceful tranquil day ahead, stay safe, follow Covid appropriate behaviour ๐Ÿ™

HI Sista how are you doing..finished all house chores today watching tv and now they take over to watch some kids shows, i fell asleep so i came to my room. and do wat i like most. check youtube... and read something random stuff. doing meal planning etc what u doing, hows ur day so far?

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

HI Sista how are you doing..finished all house chores today watching tv and now they take over to watch some kids shows, i fell asleep so i came to my room. and do wat i like most. check youtube... and read something random stuff. doing meal planning etc what u doing, hows ur day so far?

Good afternoon Sis, seems like you've rescheduled your itinerary ๐Ÿ˜ณmaking most of confinement convenience,as for me, just got up for lunch๐Ÿ˜Š

The weather is wavering from hot humid to sudden cloudy,Yaas side-effects, what about your end?What are girls doing?

I hope people at your end learn something from our horrifying experience,it was / is a living hell, fighting pandemic wave of a tsunami scale has lead to other severe disparate problems, medical- spurt in black fungus,the novelty & inconsequential has led to scarcity of medications, families are still in queues, frustrated,fear is palpable etc & other grim matters..young kids orphaned, unemployment..

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Aarti, wishing the same๐Ÿค—here the weather is unbearable,heat & humidity are turning into one conflagrant combination.. what about your end?

Hi Nitya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Here also bright sun... Excruciating heat... Sun is in full mood today. Put on necessary precautions from this heat.

I am just wandering how I will be going to work amid this heat. WFH is fine... But WFU is tough in this heat๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ. Expiry date of WFH is also nearing seeing the decline in cases and ease of restrictions.

AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hi Aarthi have a great day ahead.

Hi Haseena๐Ÿค—

Hope u r doing fine.. ๐Ÿค—

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Hi Haseena๐Ÿค—

Hope u r doing fine.. ๐Ÿค—

HI Aarthi I am doing good dear, just the extra exhausted feeling due to the pandemic. sometimes feeling blessed sometimes feeling overwhelmed. being at home and monitoring all and reading these news etc just drain me out. u take care rest well

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Good afternoon Sis, seems like you've rescheduled your itinerary ๐Ÿ˜ณmaking most of confinement convenience,as for me, just got up for lunch๐Ÿ˜Š

The weather is wavering from hot humid to sudden cloudy,Yaas side-effects, what about your end?What are girls doing?

I hope people at your end learn something from our horrifying experience,it was / is a living hell, fighting pandemic wave of a tsunami scale has lead to other severe disparate problems, medical- spurt in black fungus,the novelty & inconsequential has led to scarcity of medications, families are still in queues, frustrated,fear is palpable etc & other grim matters..young kids orphaned, unemployment..

Hi sister just being lazy and resting well. too tiring at times. too much news about the increasing day to day numbers, then 2 days back one of our metro train collided with another train injuring 232 passengers. no dead reported but it was in underground track so rescue took time. many injured hio dislocated , skull injury etc, imagine seeing all this bloody train and many lying unconscious.. today the vaccine registration site had glitch and many cant register... what is happening around here. these news itself overwhleming for my little brain.

AD04 thumbnail

Good morning my lovely dearies ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.... Enjoy the day and be safe... Take all the necessary precautions ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Wednesday Office Quotes. QuotesGram

Word Count: 0