Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hello Aarti 🤗 hope you are feeling better now.

Today,the weather has turned pleasant here , what about your end?

Hi Nitya🙂🙂🙂

Yes m good now... Weather is pleasant here too... Cloudy and windy😉

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Have a great day ahead Aarthi, tmrw is Eid and kids are excited so am I.

Haseena You should be excited... Enjoy the festival and be safe 😘😘🥰

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haha😆so the unspoken law, as to where home ministry resides got verbally delivered🤣

I am doing good,the situation here isn't the samefatalaties are increasing, today country logged the highest 4205, with grim, heartbreaking stories within families,the medical infrastructure isn't equipped to tackle a tsunami of this scale, front-line are overwhelmed, with emotional fatigue too setting in, the demand supply ratio is uncorrespondent & disparate..

You've still got some last minute things to do,are girls assisting you or their watching TV is better way of silent support & calmer cooperation for you 😆what about their musical inputs as methods of energising mom from sideline

Hi sis, their musical adventure is not in my favour thus I took the powercord for the keyboard 🤣.

today most of us finish work early and I also done with my work and now time to relax a bit before the actual work starts. weather is ok so far. no much issue with me. whatever i can do i tried doing and if i cant do i just drop that. maybe we can do that another day. i just give the kids some random task etc they are moody today dont know why so i dont want create havoc here. ok sis gtg bye

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

okay did you imagined now?🤣

Today lockdown begins here 10am to tomorrow 6am

My maasi not well yet 🥺

N my mom too

Lunch done?

Ha ha ,Yet another apt according to present situation joke🤣reminds me one on vacation- these days it is like finding a suitable girl for marriage, pehle ( earlier)pasand nahi aa rehi thi,abh mil nahi rahe hai 😂

Oh sorry to hear about your aunt & mom, stay strong Anu,trust God.. hope they'll be fine soon🙏

Yes,just had lunch, what about you.. any Wednesday special?

Saw on net,how Telengana is dealing with crisis,the way people for doing festive shopping..no social distancing,the rush & mask?!?

Edited by ms.nitya12 - 3 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ha ha ,Yet another apt according to present situation joke🤣reminds me one on vacation- these days it is like finding a suitable girl for marriage, pehle ( earlier)pasand nahi aa rehi thi,abh mil nahi rahe hai 😂

Oh sorry to hear about your aunt & mom, stay strong Anu,trust God.. hope they'll be fine soon🙏

Yes,just had lunch, what about you.. any Wednesday special?

Saw on net,how Telengana is dealing with crisis,the way people for doing festive shopping..no social distancing,the rush & mask?!?

ya no one learns Nitya if they faces this situation then only they understand the problem otherwise " I don't care" this is their response

Preparing this now n think about me one side too hot outside n second stove heat 😂

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good evening my dearest forum family🤗🤗

hope you all are doing well and staying safe❤️

The past few days were quite hectic, so couldn't peep here.

I have reached back home safe and sound.😊

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello lovely friends... hope all of you are doing well..

I am back home for eid holidays....yay..

How are you all...🤗

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

hello shinu.. how are you... how are things at your place...

Stay safe... stay well..

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

ya no one learns Nitya if they faces this situation then only they understand the problem otherwise " I don't care" this is their response

Preparing this now n think about me one side too hot outside n second stove heat 😂

The reality is gloomy & grim, fatalities today touched all-time high,this cataclysmal is being addressed as hell on CNN, yet people aren't following the Covid appropriate behaviour, imagine the families standing in waiting list for ambulance, hospitalization, ventilator, oxygen cylinder,bodies are floating in rivers..this being one of the biggest ever human tragedy,a civilization crisis,the ones who've lost their own have vacuum that no amount of political POV or pacification can glut, they've been choked out , seeing this has lead to emotional fatigue, physical fatigue can be reimbursed but emotional pain or scars aren't even properly communicated.. 😳

Applause, MasterChef👏another see food preparation for me🤣seriously, incredible,Anu,humid heat & kitchen are most ill-suited couple ever,they need to break up before they cause volcanic eruption from their creator,I can imagine you getting flustered yet carrying on, kya baat 👏

🤣brilliant joke , totally relevant🤣

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Good evening Angel🤗glad to know you've reached safely, hopefully your relatives have recovered completely now 😃

Take good rest,but keep peeping regularly😆