Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Hi Sneha... I was thinking of u only today and u came to the forum🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. M doing good.. Working from home... Things are not good too in my area too... With increasing case load and fatalities day by day.

U too take care... Take good immunity boosting diet... And stay safe🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hello Aarti.😊 I can understand the frustration of teachers when students are on a merry go round

during online classes. Last few days have been pretty bad for us. Hope Mom is being careful while

on duty. Nothing more to say about case load, they are just not numbers but nightmares.

Please take care and stay safe.🤗🤗

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good afternoon my dearest forum family🤗

Hope you all are doing good and staying safe.❤️

Warm Wednesday wishes to all.

@Sneha Di...much happy to see you here . Stay safe and take care di. How's Shreya?

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hi Sis🤗 hope the day,so far has brought more moments of smile..done with morning chores?

hi sis morning, had early morning meeting then doing some minutes and reporting. planning to take some off and just rest . HR called to inform I have annual leave carried forward from last year and i need to take off some days . so now planning when to take

snehatara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

@Sneha Di...much happy to see you here . Stay safe and take care di. How's Shreya?

Good afternoon Shinu.🤗🤗 Happy Wednesday to you too.😊

How are u ? Still in Bangalore ? Case load in Bangalore is too high these days. We are seeing lots of

casualties too.

Shreya is fine and at home. She too was in Bangalore and came back last week.

How is everyone at home ? Hope Mom is fine. Take care and stay safe Shinu.🤗❤️🤗

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Angel 👼 good afternoon to you too🤗

I hope your relatives are recovering well..may they feel better soon!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

hi sis morning, had early morning meeting then doing some minutes and reporting. planning to take some off and just rest . HR called to inform I have annual leave carried forward from last year and i need to take off some days . so now planning when to take

That's good news👍🏼you need to take a short break, that's necessary, especially after the clamour & chaos that was happening around you,this break will recharge & revive .. mentally physically we've been through a lot,you can focus on girl band better,who knows what pleasant tune you might modulate😆

How is the weather?

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Good afternoon Shinu.🤗🤗 Happy Wednesday to you too.😊

How are u ? Still in Bangalore ? Case load in Bangalore is too high these days. We are seeing lots of

casualties too.

Shreya is fine and at home. She too was in Bangalore and came back last week.

How is everyone at home ? Hope Mom is fine. Take care and stay safe Shinu.🤗❤️🤗

Sneha di🤗

Am good.

Yep Di still in Bangalore. Might return back to Kerala before lockdown hopefully. Indeed case load in Bangalore is way too high.

My father is posted here and we are staying with him. Maa is recovering Di. Hope she will be fine soon.

dwriter thumbnail

Hi Angel 👼 good afternoon to you too🤗

I hope your relatives are recovering well..may they feel better soon!

Nitya Di...🤗..hope you are having a good day.

Yep Di...with all your prayers and wishes they are doing much much better. 😊🙏

Haseena2020 thumbnail

That's good news👍🏼you need to take a short break, that's necessary, especially after the clamour & chaos that was happening around you,this break will recharge & revive .. mentally physically we've been through a lot,you can focus on girl band better,who knows what pleasant tune you might modulate😆

How is the weather?

Raining now with scattered thunderstorm. U know what the State Minister just announced no school from tmrw onwards. My kids over the moon and their band started early tdy. I was like OK gv them a break. Now they started jumping high and low like monkeys out of their habitat exploring their news.

snehatara thumbnail

Sneha di🤗

Am good.

Yep Di still in Bangalore. Might return back to Kerala before lockdown hopefully. Indeed case load in Bangalore is way too high.

My father is posted here and we are staying with him. Maa is recovering Di. Hope she will be fine soon.

Lockdown might be extended beyond 12th. We'll know it by evening. Please take utmost care.

Is it WFH for Dad or he needs to go to Office ? It's a nightmare coming to office these days. First wave was ok but this time it's something else. No age bar for the virus, it's very impartial.