Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Have a wonderful Wednesday morning girls 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.

Stay safe dearies🤗🤗🤗😊😊

good morning cutie pie 💗

How is your online classes it's very hard instead of offline classes right 😊

Stay safe 💕

Anuteja10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Have a great day ahead Aarti, Haseena, Nitya, Anu, Shinu, Mishtu, Rainbow Flower and all the amazing ladies of the forum family.😊❤️

hi Sneha🤗hru missed you here

How is everything

Stay safe ❤️

Anuteja10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good morning everyone🤗May today be smooth & steady for all..be united, act responsible, try to minimize outdoor activities, stay safe🤗

hi Nitya🤗hru

How is your work do e your breakfast?

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Haseena.🤗🤗 Online/offline shopping over for the festival ? How are the girls ?

Have a wonderful day.😊❤️

Hi Sneha morning dearie. yesterday our defence minister announced extension of our lockdown so cant go anywhere. If I need to go shopping must be done by 6th May. I told the kids lets just plan something else instead the usual Eid celebration. Looks like I cant go and visit my parents too . its gonna a quiet celebration as cases on upward trend. kids are happy because half of the school is absent as many parents didnt send their kids to school etc. from Friday onwards they will be in home till June so lets see how things goes. how are you doing? Hope you are staying safe and taking necessary precautions

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Nitya.🤗 Have been visiting the forum now and then but was feeling pretty low due to the incidents and only the past two days there have been no demises within the organisation. Work pressure is also high due to lot of information dissemination etc . Case load is heavy everywhere and my place is no less. Risk of going out is an added agony.

How are you ? Take care and stay safe.🤗😊

I am doing good & can empathize with your feelings, like most emotional & compassion fatigue are catching up, protecting from burn out is conscious endeavou ,it's not easy to watch people we know battling & sometimes losing to pandemic, during first wave most people heard about someone they knew getting infected,but second tsunami is taking wiping out families or people we were/are familiar with💔..the cry,fear,frustration, deprivation, depression, long queues..the entire situation has escalated by the day, harsh,but the truth is we were celebrating prematurely, apathetic..it is overwhelming,when laying down isn't an option, motivating and inspiring around becomes task,turn towards what refills you,set certain borderline ..take care🤗

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

hi Nitya🤗hru

How is your work do e your breakfast?

Morning Sweety Tweety🤗 yes,I am at work..how are you feeling, hopefully,no side effects.. what about your relatives,how are they right now,in home isolation?!?

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Aarti.🤗🤗 Good morning.😊 Hope you are enjoying your stay at home ? How are things at

your end ?

Stay safe and be cautious.🤗 Have a good day.⭐️

Hi Sneha... I was thinking of u only today and u came to the forum🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. M doing good.. Working from home... Things are not good too in my area too... With increasing case load and fatalities day by day.

U too take care... Take good immunity boosting diet... And stay safe🙏🙏🙏🙏

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

good morning cutie pie 💗

How is your online classes it's very hard instead of offline classes right 😊

Stay safe 💕

Good morning Tweety pie🤗🤗🤗🤗

Classes going well... But its not that much productive on students part... They tend to enjoy during online classes... While teacher is teaching 😉

U too take care😌😌😌😌

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello haseena🤗happy Wednesday 🌹

HI Anu have a good day ahead

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi Sneha🤗hru missed you here

How is everything

Stay safe ❤️

Just grieving for the friends we have lost in the Organisation, 20 + of them. Precious lives

have been lost all over the nation, mainly due to failure in identifying the severity of the problem

and paucity of resources. If one goes very late for medical help, even Doctors are helpless.

Many cases are after getting vaccinated and being careless later on. Please take care Anu. 🤗

How are the kids ? AP variant has been reported to be pretty strong.

Take care and stay safe.🤗🤗

Have a wonderful day.⭐️