Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That’s a bit tough. Never tie your self worth around other people👍🏼

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I adored them as a couple and I could never even imagine in my dreams that they would drift apart after 7 years. 

They love for each other was so genuine at that time and they didn't overuse media to push their career or relationship. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I just wish she would at least own up to her decision of not working instead of indirectly blaming her relationship for it.. Just say you didn't work because you didn't want to, you wanted to take a break.. Why she has to make it about how she wanted to support him in his career and "build" him.. He would have done just as fine had she chosen to work, in fact he wanted her to work and even lobbied for her. What good was she doing for Sushant's career by sitting at home? 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And her life began after his death?!! 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

And her life began after his death?!! 

She said 2 1/2 years - so more likely when she got the new boyfriend.  Aren't they engaged?  If so I wonder how he feels about her constant public wallowing in a relationship  that was over 5 years ago.

It sounds like she wanted to get married so she could stay home permanently.  That wasn't happening so the relationship ended.   If she had no life after or aside from a relationship that ended in marriage that was because of her life choices and priorities, not his.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When ssr was new, I was so interested in him, I used to watch his interviews, I remember him being asked who is his best friend, I don’t remember the exact quote but he said ankita his girlfriend has been his best friend, his support system and everything. He wanted her to work. She chose not to work. I have a friend who stopped her studies, stopped working just to be a stay home wife and mom, I think it’s a bad decision because nobody knows what happens in the future. Anyways they were so in love not sure what happened 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninny

I just wish she would at least own up to her decision of not working instead of indirectly blaming her relationship for it.. Just say you didn't work because you didn't want to, you wanted to take a break.. Why she has to make it about how she wanted to support him in his career and "build" him.. He would have done just as fine had she chosen to work, in fact he wanted her to work and even lobbied for her. What good was she doing for Sushant's career by sitting at home? 

yes ssr wanted her to work and at that time I was thinking why is ssr mean, why can’t the girl just sit at home if she wants to, why he wants to push her to work? I think a wife has a choice to be a stay home wife or take care of the kids but she was a girlfriend I know they were planning to marrying each other but still. She chose to stop working, he wanted her to work. 

What's the point of making all these statements now?

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

yes ssr wanted her to work and at that time I was thinking why is ssr mean, why can’t the girl just sit at home if she wants to, why he wants to push her to work? I think a wife has a choice to be a stay home wife or take care of the kids but she was a girlfriend I know they were planning to marrying each other but still. She chose to stop working, he wanted her to work. 

Yes it's her choice if she doesn't want to work but why she has to give lame excuse like I was building him.. No honey you were not.. You took break for yourself. It's just so wrong that he still gets bashed for the breakup just because he was the one who moved out. Same old narrative that she sacrificed her career for him that is so unfair to him. He build himself from ground up. She might have supported him as partner but even he has done a lot for her. Never have I seen her mention that and show her gratitude.