Weird, Still Worth Appreciating! 👏 👏 👏 🤗 🤗 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

So finally Kuch To Hai ended. I would be lying if I say I am extremely happy with the ending. Truth to be told, half the time my reaction to this particular episode was WTH? πŸ˜²

Still, I would like to appreciate the makers for the ending they have provided. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Priya’s grief over Rags or her short yet sweet bonding with Aru was good. I cracked up when she said - Bottle Mein Band Karna Chahti Ho? πŸ€£

Not a big fan of Aru and Mini but they were given solid roles in the finale and they did good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Particularly want to appreciate Manini Mishra. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Even with the weird VFX she made sure we understood she is an extremely powerful and manipulative villain. Pam and Rehan’s scene was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ If only they didn’t choose the cliched route of turning the mother into villain as always.   

The ending was funny. Priya saving Rehan, PriHan together defeating Pam and reconciling seemed weird to me but of course, they had to give us a happy ending. 🀭 🀭 🀭

I can still understand Rehan’s confession but when and how did Priya fall in love with him? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I am yet to process that. And can’t help but dread the fate of their future offspring.    If Naagin & Cheel’s union was cursed then how will Naagin and Adi-Shaat’s kid turn out? Thankfully we don’t have to watch another season based on that so we can hope everything will fall into place magically. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

At the end, great job makers! πŸ‘πŸΌ You took a lot of wrong decisions  still you deserve some appreciation for ending the show on a good note in such a short notice. Bravo! πŸ‘

DISCLAIMER: 

KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH APPRECIATING THIS SHOW/CAST.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I too liked the ending. It was weird but ok. The confesion was nice though. Hope Ekta won't repeat the same method of confessing love in future... Lol...

Thankfully they didn't come in next season.

Maybe Rehaan fall for Priya when she saved his life... 

I still feel, they should have made any one of them lose their powers and be a normal human. 

Hope actors get better projects in future.

The most hilarious thing is, rumours for casting in Naagin 6 have begun...

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

But Rehaan didn't know Vani is his parents.... This is the main plot actually...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I too liked the ending. It was weird but ok. The confession was nice though

Hope Ekta won't repeat the same method of confessing love in future... Lol...

Yeah true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Priya's words were really sweet but couldn't wrap my head around the fact that when did she fall in love? πŸ˜›

Thankfully they didn't come in next season.

Yup 

Maybe Rehaan fall for Priya when she saved his life... 

I think some spark was always there. He did look at Priya in a different way because she didn't go mad after him or had her own purpose. But I guess the genuine admiration started when Priya told him she didn't love Mohit and people found it too easy to blame her because she had no one.

The only time when I felt Priya became soft was when Rehan proposed to her in front of everyone. She was genuinely touched even when it was a charade. Too bad it ended in her death, literally. πŸ€”

I still feel, they should have made any one of them lose their powers and be a normal human. 

Me too! I was actually happy that Pam absorbed Rehan's energy. But he reabsorbed it. πŸ€” It would have been nice if both of them used their entire energy and turned into normal human beings. Both of them craved for a normal life after all. πŸ˜’

Hope actors get better projects in future.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The most hilarious thing is, rumours for casting in Naagin 6 have begun...

Hilarious! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Jokes apart, Ekta should stop Naagin franchise now. What more can she show after 5/6 seasons? If she is really interested in this genre, there isn't dearth of concepts in Indian Folklore also. She should do proper research and then come up with a good story. Clearly the name of this once extremely popular franchise isn't doing her any good. At least fans do not need more degradation of it. πŸ˜’

But Rehaan didn't know Vani is his parents.... This is the main plot actually...

I was confused as hell. Even in Episode 3 he was screaming, asking for answer that why was he cursed? How or when on earth did he get to know about his parents? πŸ˜²

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rehaan was looking for his past. Where did he come from ? Why is he like this ? The main plot disappeared because of Pam and Soumya turning negative. The love story of an angel and a demon wasn't shown. πŸ€£ WTF was it ? πŸ€£

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Everything went to dogs the moment they turned Priya into a Naagin. But going by the show's title they had this MANHOOS idea since the beginning so it was bound to flop. Ultimately no one got the answer they were seeking - neither Rehan nor Priya.

At least they got to start afresh. That's the only positive thing I can think as of now.

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Everything went to dogs the moment they turned Priya into a Naagin. But going by the show's title they had this MANHOOS idea since the beginning so it was bound to flop. Ultimately no one got the answer they were seeking - neither Rehan nor Priya.

At least they got to start afresh. That's the only positive thing I can think as of now.

They should have made Rags a naagin. So that Priya is both a naagin and an angel. Tab yeh sab karna nahin padta. They could have shown Rehaan's story and their love story. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Rags being a Naagin would save everyone a lot of trouble.

But honestly, I would prefer a love story between a demon and angel. They advertised it saying it's a spin-off but it in reality it was still very much part of the original franchise. πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Rags being a Naagin would save everyone a lot of trouble.

But honestly, I would prefer a love story between a demon and angel. They advertised it saying it's a spin-off but it in reality it was still very much part of the original franchise. πŸ˜’

Well the title itself says Naagin ek naaye rang mein so I knew Naagin toh zaroor hogi. 

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

That's the thing I'm wondering.. 

When did he know about his parents??? 

Any way he knew atleast... 

He said he is the son of Cheel n Naagin.... 

In fact powerful cheel....