Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Seems BB14 was Quite a hit due to QUEEN RUBINA

But Where is our great host? smiley19

Not even in top 5 

SAD

BB14 was tge lowest in TRPs, until the challengers were brought in. 

Adamells thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

QUEEN FOR A REASON❤️🥳

I also want a reason like you.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Equine

I know right??🤣

Rubina show tha issliye challengers ki poori fauj laani padi....agar Rubina fixed winner nahi hoti toh BB doosron ko bhi dikhate....aur show itna boring nahi hota....lekin fixed winner Rubina thee...kyonki Shakti part 2 ja aanaa tha...everything is falling place now...🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know right??🤣

Rubina show tha issliye challengers ki poori fauj laani padi....agar Rubina fixed winner nahi hoti toh BB doosron ko bhi dikhate....aur show itna boring nahi hota....lekin fixed winner Rubina thee...kyonki Shakti part 2 ja aanaa tha...everything is falling place now...🤣

I disagree here if it would be a rubina show then I don't think rahul and aly would have gained so many fans. Truth is rahul and rubina had a tough competition in finale👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

I don't agree after ipl ended it started gaining trps. And if it would be so much boring then I don't think rubina,rahul and aly would have so many fans. People appreciate and love rahly👍🏼. Also according to actual voting trends rubina and rahul had a tough competition for winning bigg boss👍🏼

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

I don't agree after ipl ended it started gaining trps. And if it would be so much boring then I don't think rubina,rahul and aly would have so many fans. People appreciate and love rahly👍🏼. Also according to actual voting trends rubina and rahul had a tough competition for winning bigg boss👍🏼

Biggboss yaar..... U should read the chain of posts first. Im replying to the poster who's saying that Rubina is tge reason for the hit show.  If Rubina is tge reason for the high TRPs in the end, then, isn't it also true that she's tge reason for low trps😆. What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.

Anyways, as for RaLy gaining fans, they acheived it despite the bias of the channel,  not because of it. Don't u realise that most of tge highlight scenes from Rahul's journey video were not from the episode. They were all gathered from the xrta masala and the unseen clips. The bias was such, that BB/Salman were quick to insult RaLys friendship and call them up sidekicks. But, They didn't show the important  clip , when RaLy decided to play solo. Such was the bias .

RockingSunny thumbnail

Biggboss yaar..... U should read the chain of posts first. Im replying to the poster who's saying that Rubina is tge reason for the hit show.  If Rubina is tge reason for the high TRPs in the end, then, isn't it also true that she's tge reason for low trps😆. What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.

Anyways, as for RaLy gaining fans, they acheived it despite the bias of the channel,  not because of it. Don't u realise that most of tge highlight scenes from Rahul's journey video were not from the episode. They were all gathered from the xrta masala and the unseen clips. The bias was such, that BB/Salman were quick to insult RaLys friendship and call them up sidekicks. But, They didn't show the important  clip , when RaLy decided to play solo. Such was the bias .

Ooo yes I forgot to see that😆. Well about the journey video I would say then also rahul's video was OK but aly and rubina's video was totally incomplete in the main episode because it was just about abhinav and jasmine😡. Btw somewhere I heard that in extra dose some glimpse of rubina's illogical and stupid nature was shown😆 and how salman and rahul used to make fun of it🤣. And in extra dose arshi and aly ki shaadi was also shown🤣 claimed by rahly and aly fans👍🏼