Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I liked a few of his films. 😳

Phata Poster and Rambo Rajkumar? Those two sound right up your alley.

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

This song was my caller tune☺️

I am definitely a fan. Good actor and best dancer. 

I'm picturing someone named Urvashi walking by an aisle at a store and her phone suddenly starting to ring Urvashi, Urvashi, take it easy, Urvashi. 😆

I've always wished my name made it to a popular bollywood song chorus but it hasn't yet .... still waiting.😉

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Me❤️

Especially, Vivah, Ishq vishq, Jab we met wale Sahid⭐️

And I even enjoyed Phata poster 😆

I tried watching Phata Poster last weekend but couldn't sit through it after the first fifteen mins. The kid was really cute though! 

Vivaah was incredibly amusing to me for all the right AND wrong reasons but Shahid and Amrita had a great chemistry and performed well.😆

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

I've always been a low-key fan. I've also had a soft spot for him because it seems like he had a rough and tumble childhood.

Always liked his acting but used to be a little cheesed off by his off-screen attitude (or maybe it wasn't his attitude but just how people came across in the early 2000s without today's media savviness). But with age and success, he has also chilled out and is okay to show himself as he is. 

In the middle his PR went into overdrive during Padmavat and it was all "Mira this and Mira that" but post Kabir Singh, he is comfortable letting his work speak for him.

So more power to him- and he should be very proud of his success. A very fine actor and he could really match his dad's prowess one day (and that is a HUGE ass compliment)

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I'm picturing someone named Urvashi walking by an aisle at a store and her phone suddenly starting to ring Urvashi, Urvashi, take it easy, Urvashi. 😆

I've always wished my name made it to a popular bollywood song chorus but it hasn't yet .... still waiting.😉

not the ringtone..caller tune is one that replaces trrrrr trrrrr with a song when someone calls you. My phones is always on silent anyways so no point even having a ringtone 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My favorite actor among all who debuted from 2000's to now 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Phata Poster and Rambo Rajkumar? Those two sound right up your alley.

It was actually this 

https://youtu.be/Z-1cA7AMpyQ

He is good looking, good dancer and a fabulous actor! His fans don't feel the need to defend him all the time 😂... his talent speaks for him...

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Not exactly a "fan".... but I like him😳

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He actually is a very solid actor, he comes to life on screen. My issue with him is his attitude - he’s got the biggest chip on his shoulder and makes me cringe. I used to like him a lot during his earlier days and up to Kaminey. Bitching about exes or colleagues is lame. He is the Tom Cruise of BW.