welcome to "ardhamenda" family !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

this word "ardhamenda "---pallu ke mu se dasu laga...raghu family mai dhalchuki ....raghu might learn "vaadi in return)

he was amused with her in this ...kya looks deta hai bhai ...

look at the eye balls ..

married couple can relate to this scene ---dhamki aur wife hand in hand

--------Tom And Jerry Nibbles GIF - TomAndJerry Nibbles School GIFs

bhagadi ...jerry ko she was full on masti mode this is what i want both serious was not happening ek comical moment very much needed ...

both were really cute ....

note-- hubby act like lion in our mayka... they trouble us like this because they know inlaws will support ..mera hubby tho parade kara te ...mai dhumki diya ghar aana band bajati hu 😆in front of my parents he used to make me run up and down bring that this and my room was upstairs and my mom omg she used to support him full on ....AVPL AA GIF - AVPL AA ALLUARJUN GIFs

lo bhai pallu DNA se milgayi...

past and future saas se mulakat acha tha....

baba ko manana tha par bidgayi raghu se...

agar aunty aage kuch karna caha tho raghu ko .... he will not disappoint us

aag hai bhai dhoor rehana...Funny Cut Throat GIF - Funny CutThroat BlackAndWhite GIFs

usually series mai hero will be pulling heroine but ye saree ke dukhaan uss body builder ko keech kar kitchen legayi o bhi waha mehendi ho aur mehendi lagwadi....

makers might be seeing bewitched magic happens ..varmala ,sindoor and mehendi find there way out to reach pallu some how ..

Khichdi Ab Kab Kya Ho Jayega Ye Kissey Pata Bhaisaab GIF - Khichdi AbKabKyaHoJayegaYeKisseyPataBhaisaab SupriyaPathak GIFs

lo bhai aaj mila male version chandramukhi (sai kethan was good )

first i thought he was possessed like chandramukhi dhar gayi mai..

then amma ka photo dekha and raghu ka monologue suna tab jaan ayi...

ye bandha businessman ,don ,kidnapper ,plumber,jilebiwala,bodybuilder hosakta hai ye dancer bi hai good pallu can make him dance professional jo bhai correction ....to her tunes ...oh tunes hai kya lecture aur kya ....Drashti Dhami Dmg GIF - DrashtiDhamiDmg GIFs

lo bhai ye highlight tha pallu ka devar/fan ----

chai pe raghu ke charcha companion ...raghu tho petrol /fuel /pritivitization se bhi bada mudha hai chai aur raghu ki fav biscuits ke saat ..Chai Piyo Biscuit Khao IWant To Eat Biscuits GIF - ChaiPiyoBiscuitKhao IWantToEatBiscuits Eat GIFs

precap--baba expression and tom jerry fights and choking raghu ...

breaking news from bindhi---jerry (pallu )Hungry Food GIF - Hungry Food Nibbles GIFs

agar raghu gets to know..one more rumor on his way Hulk Hulk Out GIF - Hulk HulkOut HulkaMania GIFs

---choking tho monday /tuesday milega today nothing else only this and baba shakh...

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ROFL laughing..really look forward to this picture wala post..all the caps are super...everyone here drags Raghav in and around..so funny..

Raghav's dance was good..or should I say his tandav..in front of his Amma..When ever there is a flashback scene or that music when he meets his mom, it really melts, what a child he is inside...Just like Pallavi.

Bindi aunty got a glimpse of RR...much needed awakening..Like you said, one more rumour and that too from her, she is gone..She should know what he did to Pallu with the truck.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

ROFL laughing..really look forward to this picture wala post..all the caps are super...everyone here drags Raghav in and around..so funny..

Raghav's dance was good..or should I say his tandav..in front of his Amma..When ever there is a flashback scene or that music when he meets his mom, it really melts, what a child he is inside...Just like Pallavi.

Bindi aunty got a glimpse of RR...much needed awakening..Like you said, one more rumour and that too from her, she is gone..She should know what he did to Pallu with the truck.

started liking raghu and amma scenes this week they were cute enough ..

🤗thanks

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

this word "ardhamenda "---pallu ke mu se dasu laga...raghu family mai dhalchuki ....raghu might learn "vaadi in return)

he was amused with her in this ...kya looks deta hai bhai ...

look at the eye balls ..

married couple can relate to this scene ---dhamki aur wife hand in hand

--------Tom And Jerry Nibbles GIF - TomAndJerry Nibbles School GIFs

bhagadi ...jerry ko she was full on masti mode this is what i want both serious was not happening ek comical moment very much needed ...

both were really cute ....

note-- hubby act like lion in our mayka... they trouble us like this because they know inlaws will support ..mera hubby tho parade kara te ...mai dhumki diya ghar aana band bajati hu 😆in front of my parents he used to make me run up and down bring that this and my room was upstairs and my mom omg she used to support him full on ....AVPL AA GIF - AVPL AA ALLUARJUN GIFs

lo bhai pallu DNA se milgayi...

past and future saas se mulakat acha tha....

baba ko manana tha par bidgayi raghu se...

agar aunty aage kuch karna caha tho raghu ko .... he will not disappoint us

aag hai bhai dhoor rehana...Funny Cut Throat GIF - Funny CutThroat BlackAndWhite GIFs

usually series mai hero will be pulling heroine but ye saree ke dukhaan uss body builder ko keech kar kitchen legayi o bhi waha mehendi ho aur mehendi lagwadi....

makers might be seeing bewitched magic happens ..varmala ,sindoor and mehendi find there way out to reach pallu some how ..

Khichdi Ab Kab Kya Ho Jayega Ye Kissey Pata Bhaisaab GIF - Khichdi AbKabKyaHoJayegaYeKisseyPataBhaisaab SupriyaPathak GIFs

lo bhai aaj mila male version chandramukhi (sai kethan was good )

first i thought he was possessed like chandramukhi dhar gayi mai..Rajni Kanth GIF - RajniKanth Rajinikanth What GIFs

then amma ka photo dekha and raghu ka monologue suna tab jaan ayi...

ye bandha businessman ,don ,kidnapper ,plumber,jilebiwala,bodybuilder hosakta hai ye dancer bi hai good pallu can make him dance professional jo bhai correction ....to her tunes ...oh tunes hai kya lecture aur kya ....Drashti Dhami Dmg GIF - DrashtiDhamiDmg GIFs

lo bhai ye highlight tha pallu ka devar/fan ----

chai pe raghu ke charcha companion ...raghu tho petrol /fuel /pritivitization se bhi bada mudha hai chai aur raghu ki fav biscuits ke saat ..Chai Piyo Biscuit Khao IWant To Eat Biscuits GIF - ChaiPiyoBiscuitKhao IWantToEatBiscuits Eat GIFs

precap--baba expression and tom jerry fights and choking raghu ...

breaking news from bindhi---jerry (pallu )Hungry Food GIF - Hungry Food Nibbles GIFs

agar raghu gets to know..one more rumor on his way Hulk Hulk Out GIF - Hulk HulkOut HulkaMania GIFs

---choking tho monday /tuesday milega today nothing else only this and baba shakh...

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg shailu i don't have words further....this is beyond hillarious...ardhamainda has copyright of the Raos' and DNA se mili🤣🤣🤣this line cracked me...that lati hai ki aau that was super cute today..and that sulu wala rumour🤣🤣( raghav be like: khaya piya kuch naahi gilas toda 12 na🤣🤣)
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg shailu i don't have words further....this is beyond hillarious...ardhamainda has copyright of the Raos' and DNA se mili🤣🤣🤣this line cracked me...that lati hai ki aau that was super cute today..and that sulu wala rumour🤣🤣( raghav be like: khaya piya kuch naahi gilas toda 12 na🤣🤣)

wahi tho ..raghu tandav in pallu house this time and baba heart fail hoga😆

🤗thanks

ImHemangi thumbnail

wahi tho ..raghu tandav in pallu house this time and baba heart fail hoga😆

🤗thanks

i damn want it ye baba deshmukh ko kuch din ke liye coma me daldo🤗
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

i damn want it ye baba deshmukh ko kuch din ke liye coma me daldo🤗

he is ott now i used to like him initially now nahi baba ...chachi is better than him ...

ImHemangi thumbnail

he is ott now i used to like him initially now nahi baba ...chachi is better than him ...

I'm telling you vhi lanka lagayenge
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

OMG.... I'm literally rolling over my bed cluching my stomach. Raghav to mindblowing hai hi... Aap bhi... Kamaal krte ho👍🏼

Your selection of gifs is so apt... It always a treat to read your post.

Raghav's manhandling was worth watching. Poor guy was being dragged around in house being introduced to guests and thretened by future Mrs Rao. The way she held his hand and dragged him back to his place without any effort... I was like... Amul maccho( bade aaram se)👍🏼

Another rumor... I don't know if Raghav can take it... But I can't take Raghav taking it (if it made any sense)

You and your husband sounds like a fun couple... God bless you both.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This is so cute & funny🤣

What does Ardhamenda mean btw?? Does it mean "Baat samajh ayi?" 🤔😆

I dont understand marathi & telegu but loving to learn from them🤪

The funniest part of the epi was this-

Like u said, They were actually behaving like typical couple🤣🤣❤️

Mehendi lagne wali scene ka kya batau🤪

That was unreal but nice😆

Raghav's name got printed in pallu's hand☺️

Finally Mehendi rach gayi❤️