Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

these episode descs are insane, yesterday it was "shaurya mercilessly humiliates anokhi" and today is "shaurya cares for anokhi" like LOL

show descriptions are as bipolar as the lead character 😆😕

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

technically shaurya also saw the goons and he went to the police station to report the same thing so there could be a justification for why he shows up if he does

He was one who filed the FIR too right? Shouldn’t acp have called him?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Waah waah baby🤗

Too good❤️

Thank you baby.. 🤗

you know I love to write my fully faltoo shayri..❤️

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

show descriptions are as bipolar as the lead character 😆😕

He isn't a bipolar. He has multiple personality disorder.

That reminds me why can't ITV introduce a character who genuinely suffers from personality disorder. The audience won't have to bash him then

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you baby.. 🤗

you know I love to write my fully faltoo shayri..❤️

It’s not faltoo 😳

It’s beautiful

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I wonder why she is so obsessed with Shaurya. Is it because she was actually infertile and having a kid around helped her get something she could never have?

I don't know but if she's a infertile then is good cause no child needs to come form that womb

and she's such a liar, I won't be surprise if she has a secret son

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amekha

He should just mind his own business for some time. If he goes to station, ACP will insult him and then he will go and insult Anokhi.

I agree, I don't want him to end up at the police station!! Either way I think tomorrow we will see Aastha/Anokhi with the former encouraging the latter to give her exams before she leaves. Then we have Anokhi studying and someone planting the slips in her bag or whatever. Which means that Friday we will probably get the start of rustication and maybe Saturday, Shaurya we'll get promo scene if they try and give us a Shakhi filled episode this Saturday like last Saturday.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

It’s not faltoo 😳

It’s beautiful

Thank you my sravu baby❤️

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Isko tabhi samajh nahi aane wala 🤣 She will say I am just his friend 🤣

LOL when everything is cleared up, who will teach anokhi that shaurya is flirting with her🤣otherwise she'll say he's just my esteemed professor

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Don't throw rotten tomatoes, but I am not dissatisfied with the fact that he still thinks he is right and didn't apologize. Realizations take a lot of time. Redemption takes even more. For a moment, he felt bad for Anokhi and said he shouldn't have behaved like this, but the next moment he turned angry seeing Anokhi with Ahir. If he truly realized he was wrong the very next day, it would look so unrealistic. Let's hope they keep the redemption track as raw and real as possible

Exactly! I am very very very happy the way they have progressed so far! Nobody simply changes opinion on face value and Shaurya is not convinced. Its abs okay! He will take time to realize that he was wrong. And its better to have genuine repentance over namesake mollifying.