Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anokhi or ACP ko sath dekh ke jis tarah Shaurya ne WTH kaha hai na Kal ke episode me Shaurya ACP ki car ko follow karne Wala hai pakka🤣

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Anokhi or ACP ko sath dekh ke jis tarah Shaurya ne WTH kaha hai na Kal ke episode me Shaurya ACP ki car ko follow karne Wala hai pakka🤣

Yes he was wonder dono kaha gaya hogya.😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing shaurya's claimed that he respect woman he saved anokhi and babli from vineet...then why he was saying its not a big deal whatever he said...what if somebody says this to kitty and bebo info of him? Will he say this not big deal?

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

I hope not!

That won't be jealousy or insecurity anymore, it would just make everything borderline creepy

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

One thing shaurya's claimed that he respect woman he saved anokhi and babli from vineet...then why he was saying its not a big deal whatever he said...what if somebody says this to kitty and bebo info of him? Will he say this not big deal?

When he said respect he was talking about what "Purush pradhan" society classifies as respect 😆

Where men decide how and when a woman should be respected? Right now the actions of Anokhi have been perceived by him as "loose" deemed unworthy of respect, hence the venom and lashing out.

He is not inherently a bad person, misogyny is a spectrum where Vineeth and Papaji are in one end while Shaurya is on a different one. Shaurya is capable of remorse and improvement while the other two are hopeless cases.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

I notice they promot SAAKK very less. They are promoting store wala show alot here in my country...special bhabo akshara suhana wala promo.

Shakhi has the just chemistry out of all other Sitara couple.

I dont know k har country alag promote hota ya nhi.

But sp is watched from 11 am till 2:30 at my home and every ad has saakk promo!

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I am not sure about TV because people in my place tune into news channels only😆 so I stick to OTT, but since yesterday SAAK is being promoted extensively on YouTube and Sitara's SM pages. They have reshared the promo, a conversation between Aastha and Anokhi on fighting patriarchy and Anokhi talking to her dad about Right to education!

I am glad they are reiterating on the women empowerment thing and hope they stick to it!

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I hope not!

That won't be jealousy or insecurity anymore, it would just make everything borderline creepy

Shaurya ke andar patience nahi hai uske liye khood ko control karna mushkil hai😆

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Really?😲 They are not doing this here.. I don’t know why is SP not promoting this show here🤦🏻‍♀️😒

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Really?😲 They are not doing this here.. I don’t know why is SP not promoting this show here🤦🏻‍♀️😒

Check the last 2 promos on SP Yt channel. Its of SAAKK. Also they reshared Anokhi's rustication promo and they are resharing old promos of SAAKK. Idk abt TV, not watching TV these days.