Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933191 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I went back and watched the valentine's day dance episode and its aftermath, that's when the awareness creeped on between them!

Their first and probably only extended eyelock was actually during the dance😆

And the way Anokhi keeps looking at him with some sort of awe and even Shaurya can't take his eyes off her despite all the sarcastic comments since he is the one who insisted that she look into his eyes🤣

And he continues to dance even after puri is no longer in sight this despite stating "Mujhe tumare saath dance karna hi nahi hai"

And there is so much awareness between them due their proximity in the car because of the dance. I think this was the episode where the student-professor line started blurring into something more (attraction) without either of them even realising.

At the end when he rescues babli from Vineeth, Anokhi is genuinely impressed because this is the first time someone is acknowledging with her that it is "wrong". Her father abused her mother, Vineeth abuses Babli. So even though what Shaurya did was just the right thing I think it took her by surprise because of the men already in her life (Minimal and lunatics).

I think it was the V day episodes that were a game changer in their equations. Otherwise even through out ragging fiasco the professional relationship was still intact.

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

But guys ...did u notice..jab bhi Anokhi Shauya are having some convo, Shaurya looks around to check koi hai toh nahi. But Anokhi dosent give a shit. 🤣 bandi ka mann kitna saafi hai. Point proved. Or she's really naive 🤣

He is always on a different tangent with her. She said Log hote hai bcz she won't be alone on the street and he said do you think people wud object 🤣

That a true WTF moment for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I went back and watched the valentine's day dance episode and its aftermath, that's when the awareness creeped on between them!

And the way Anokhi keeps looking at him with some sort of awe and even Shaurya can't take his eyes off her despite all the sarcastic comments since he is the one who insisted that she look into his🤣

And he continues to dance even after puri is no longer in sight this despite stating "Mujhe tumare saath dance karna hi nahi hai"

And there is so much awareness between them due their proximity in the car because of the dance. I think this was the episode where the student-professor line started blurring into something more (attraction) without either of them even realising.

At the end when he rescues babli from Vineeth, Anokhi is genuinely impressed because this is the first time someone is acknowledging with her that it is "wrong". Her father abused her mother, Vineeth abuses Babli. So even though what Shaurya did was just the right thing I think it took her by surprise because of the men already in her life (Minimal and lunatics).

I think it was the V day episodes that were a game changer in their equations. Otherwise even through out ragging fiasco the professional relationship was still intact.

@bold Yup 👍🏼

Absolutely correct

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And the way Anokhi keeps looking at him with some sort of awe and even Shaurya can't take his eyes off her despite all the sarcastic comments since he is the one who insisted that she look into his🤣

Beautifully said 👏

Yes vday episode was a game changer and the equation between both.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Also they met outside the college in a neutral zone despite their differences made it easier. She started to see him as good human being and man.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah, she was full into her awe phase that time. She also expressed saying, muje nahi pata tha ki aap itna aacha dance karte hai. Then his famous onel liner. 😆 and then he saved her and bablee, she was again in awe. Then the hair flying and all the awkwardness about her dress , or his hand behind her creeped in. She even said aap dil ke aache ho n all 🤣. Bechari , who knew, this will happen! 😆

Shaurya ne toh bol bhi dia tha , ki tumhare wajah se Puri chala gya 😆 cause he was looking at her. 🤣

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's Babli's dialogue is what caught my attention the most. She clearly asked why it matters if Shaurya insults her. Why is she leaving.

Actually even she is unaware that Shaurya has started to make difference in her life. Farak padta hai didi...tum nahi samjhogi😆

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And the way Anokhi keeps looking at him with some sort of awe and even Shaurya can't take his eyes off her despite all the sarcastic comments since he is the one who insisted that she look into his eyes🤣

Well explained.

@bold totally agree

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

U guys remmember..V day ke baad Anokhi was talking to her friends and Shaurya was looking at her when she caughy him and uske peeche bhaagi to ask him for a job ...🤣she'd have never asked him before V day . So yeah, those things tell us how much that day matters.

933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

U guys remmember..V day ke baad Anokhi was talking to her friends and Shaurya was looking at her when she caughy him and uske peeche bhaagi to ask him for a job ...🤣she'd have never asked him before V day . So yeah, those things tell us how much that day matters.

And the noodle scene🤣

If I did that to my professor I would have apologised and bolted🤣

Here she was cleaning it up and he was also not objecting until it was almost done🤣