Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Main bhi issi generation ki hun behno mere pati aur mere b age gap 10years ki hai

It's not a big deal

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know why the age gap is a big issue. People might not know couples with 10-15 years of age gap in their circle, but it doesn't mean that they don't exist. I think someone already mentioned about Priyanka-Nick here. They have the same age difference as Shakhi. The girl is older, but does it matter in 2021? If two people love each other and are compatible, why can't they live together

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

But during the car scene he avoided touching her. During the riots, he said he doesn't want to touch her but has to in order to keep him safe. I think he doesn't intentionally do it, but as a professor I don't see why he would touch Anokhi like that

He is attracted to her... I won't say its love, yet.

He may consciously not want to but you heard him yesterday? Mere chune se takleef hoti hai!! He hates it that ACP is in her good books but he gets taunts, ACP touches her but she gets uncomfortable with him...

He has not accepted his feelings yet. But he is also unable to stay within the limits of Prof-Student relationship.

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Bhai forget 10 yrs... Look at Prikayanka-Nick and Milind Soman and his wife... Some1 i know (in his late 30s) recently got married to a girl of 20 They love each other. Like really love each other.

Ok ji 😆

Hereby proclaiming age is not an issue for love.

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Main bhi issi generation ki hun behno mere pati aur mere b age gap 10years ki hai

It's not a big deal

We hav 8 yrs.. always get kido wali treatment ...😂

AK_2010 thumbnail

I don't know why the age gap is a big issue. People might not know couples with 10-15 years of age gap in their circle, but it doesn't mean that they don't exist. I think someone already mentioned about Priyanka-Nick here. They have the same age difference as Shakhi. The girl is older, but does it matter in 2021? If two people love each other and are compatible, why can't they live together

Exactly... If it is consensual, who TF cares?

Just like there are people who cannot bond with older people, there are also people who gel really well with them. Some of them fall in love. Why judge when they are happy 2gether? The other day I saw an insta video where an 21 year old guy got married to 50 yr old woman and had two kids with her

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

He is attracted to her... I won't say its love, yet.

He may consciously not want to but you heard him yesterday? Mere chune se takleef hoti hai!! He hates it that ACP is in her good books but he gets taunts, ACP touches her but she gets uncomfortable with him...

He has not accepted his feelings yet. But he is also unable to stay within the limits of Prof-Student relationship.

I think she gets too conscious with Shaurya around. Part of it is because of her first impression of Shaurya. Her first impression of Ahir was good, so she isn't that conscious.

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Nah bro...i didn't want to say this..but I also had a relationship with a 8 year older guy 😆. We were pretty compatible. My issues were kind if same, too possessive, I cant handle such men so I left.

Oh oK 😆

I'm sorry about my ignorant comment earlier.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I think Shaurya is going to take over soon. *hint*

*Bahut tez ho rahe ho ...bahut tez ho rahe ho*

AK_2010 thumbnail

I think she gets too conscious with Shaurya around. Part of it is because of her first impression of Shaurya. Her first impression of Ahir was good, so she isn't that conscious.

Partially bcz of the first impressions but mostly bcz she is very much aware of their Prof-Student relationship. From what I read in different posts, Anokhi starts to like and acknowledge her feelings after he hints that she more than a student. It means, only after that she started considering him something beyond her professor. She is yet to like him romantically.