Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Choti behen na rulana 🤣🤣

Woh toh har behen ka brahmastra hota hai... Dekho kaise bhagte hue aya usko uthane 🤣🤣

Shit, I am losing it 😆

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizkid

I really hope Babli gives a nice makeover to Anokhi for the Holi episode.

Will we see Anokhi wearing anything western ever in the show?

I don't think so. She is a ITV female lead and FLs in ITV usually don't wear westerns

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

I loved how they have so much on screen chemistry only kv and deba could play shakhi can't imagine anybody else.

They both are so adorable

Especially KV 😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

They gave us that Shakilicious episode to torture us the next week

During the aastha ma'am missing and riot track I was dying for one shakhi scene then we got the Saturday episode. Hayee shakhi is bliss

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amekha

Your parents are from another generation na. Even my parents have big gap. But these days it's not common 😆

Bhai forget 10 yrs... Look at Prikayanka-Nick and Milind Soman and his wife... Some1 i know (in his late 30s) recently got married to a girl of 20 They love each other. Like really love each other.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizkid

I really hope Babli gives a nice makeover to Anokhi for the Holi episode.

Will we see Anokhi wearing anything western ever in the show?

How many of us wanted anokhi in saree for holi party...sirji will go lattu over that 😆

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I agree, I don't want him to end up at the police station!! Either way I think tomorrow we will see Aastha/Anokhi with the former encouraging the latter to give her exams before she leaves. Then we have Anokhi studying and someone planting the slips in her bag or whatever. Which means that Friday we will probably get the start of rustication and maybe Saturday, Shaurya we'll get promo scene if they try and give us a Shakhi filled episode this Saturday like last Saturday.

I read about ML saving FL during this cheating fiasco in OG and I was looking forward to this scene from the start of the serial.

But under such circumstances I don't think I'll be happy with anything he does unless he apologises first.

And I think it's bebo kitty who does that either purposefully to frame her or to save themselves.

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

How many of us wanted anokhi in saree for holi party...sirji will go lattu over that 😆

Me... 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Something like her engagement look works too.. she looked so pretty in that pink lehenga 😍

Amekha thumbnail

I hope chaiwala sir stays away from the party. Otherwise Shaurya will lose his sanity and will again start with his banter

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Your parents are from another generation na. Even my parents have big gap. But these days it's not common 😆

Nah bro...i didn't want to say this..but I also had a relationship with a 8 year older guy 😆. We were pretty compatible. My issues were kind if same, too possessive, I cant handle such men so I left.