Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Sai : Aap kya khudko giraftaar kar lenge ? πŸ˜³
Virat in his head :  Giraftaar ho chuka hoon tumhare pyaar mein. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

"Virat Sir aapke aane se disturb nahin hote, Pakhi didi." I LOLed at Virat's expressions on that. 

When he came with this face, I got fooled. πŸ˜³ Didn't know till he opened his mouth if he wanted to show his concern for her or actually be firm about not being stubborn. πŸ€£ Virat Babu daant ne par bhi aise pyaar se maat dekho biwi ko. πŸ˜³ WRONG SIGNAL, YOU SEE !!! β˜ΊοΈ

🀣🀣Lol

Excuse me Miss Beizzati Didi, since when do you care about Aayi, Samrat's Aayi ? πŸ˜‘ I haven't seen you interact with her even once. πŸ€” You can roam around with a food tray for your devaar but your MIL.  Sirf khayali pulao hi nahin khichidi, biryani, daal chawal sab paakte hain aapke dimaag mein, Didi. (Ek beizzati wali pic banti thi didi ke liye). πŸ€£

Beizzati pic πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣

Haan beta tu ro le ab. Tere aur tere woh do din yoga wali lover ke liye hi toh gayab hai bechara. πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘

This is just toooooo fuuuunnnnny πŸ€£

Sai : Aaba kya mein humesha aapni maan mani karti hoon ?
Fans : HAAN SAI HAAN !!! smiley7smiley7smiley7
Sai : Mein toh humesha wohi karti hoon joh sahi hota hai.
Fans : Lekin sahi tareeke se toh nahin karti na. πŸ˜‘😑😑

Lol lol lol πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, exactly

Chalo at least he proudly said "Sai dil ki buri nahin hain sirf thodi ziddi hai". 

Haaye ❀

Ghor se dekhiye is girgit ko. Inko aise dekh kar toh even Sonali, Omkar and Ninad were shocked. 
Ninad : Patralekha jaldi chai bana ke lao. Vahini needs your toxic tea to be "NORMAL" again. πŸ€‘

Omkar : Jaldi karo Patralekha. We are losing Vahini's evilness. πŸ˜ˆ

Sonali : Deva re Deva, aise kaise ? πŸ˜²

This is hilarious. Awesome. Losing her evil ness, to be Normal  again πŸ€£πŸ€£

PS: Title pe maat jaana. πŸ€£ Pyaar vyaar ke dept. mein weak hai bechara. β˜ΊοΈ

Oh my god oh my god  oh my god

Jus loved it ❀

Toooooo funny 😍😍😍😍

I must say, this is awesome. I haven't watched the episode yet though I had decided to, later. But this was an episode which many hated and you have made us enjoy it through post. It is beautiful. You have transformed a hated episode to something we can enjoy πŸ‘πŸ‘

By your comments and the dialogues, you have turned it to an enjoyable and a positive episode. I will be reminded of your dialogues while watching the episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thanks for this.

Ab toh episode dekhoon na dekhoon, aapka post toh pakka dekhoongi ❀❀,  sabse bhayanak aur ghatiya episode bhi aap enjoy karane laayak kara doge πŸ˜†

Have added comments to your post in red 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I only have the one after she says she won't call him Virat because he is a khadoos. πŸ€£

thanks for this. Now look at my dp. That's what I was talking aboutπŸ˜†

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both are at fault. πŸ˜†

About Aishwary well she isn't good in expressions but she isn't going anywhere. πŸ€£

Sai is acting stupidly and naively. However, the way Virat and Pakhi gang up against her is unacceptable. Virat hasn't learned how to protect his wife dignity IMO. He can disagree with her but what's the need to bring the third person in their discussion.

I have no expectation from Pakhi so Virat behaviour is downright disgusting 😀

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laksh

(Ek beizzati wali pic banti thi didi ke liye). smiley37

Beizzati pic smiley37smiley37

After the beizzati gif, here comes the beizzati pic. πŸ€£

Haan beta tu ro le ab. Tere aur tere woh do din yoga wali lover ke liye hi toh gayab hai bechara. smiley35smiley7

This is just toooooo fuuuunnnnny smiley37

Samrat πŸ₯Ί These two yoga lovers aren't even guilty if it. πŸ˜­

This is hilarious. Awesome. Losing her evil ness, to be Normal  again smiley37smiley37

Haan it's when she is the devil or the cruella she is actually normal. Shant hoti hai toh ajeeb lagti hai. πŸ€£

Oh my god oh my god  oh my god

Jus loved it ❀

Toooooo funny 😍😍😍

Thanks a lot. 

I must say, this is awesome. I haven't watched the episode yet though I had decided to, later. But this was an episode which many hated and you have made us enjoy it through post. It is beautiful. You have transformed a hated episode to something we can enjoy πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really thanks. So it's confirmed. More the episode is a sh*tty one more I write nonsense. πŸ€£

By your comments and the dialogues, you have turned it to an enjoyable and a positive episode. I will be reminded of your dialogues while watching the episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thanks for this.

I didn't expect you people would like my nonsense. πŸ€£ But so glad you did. πŸ€£

Ab toh episode dekhoon na dekhoon, aapka post toh pakka dekhoongi ❀❀,  sabse bhayanak aur ghatiya episode bhi aap enjoy karane laayak kara doge πŸ˜†

Dekhte hai kab tag. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

thanks for this. Now look at my dp. That's what I was talking aboutπŸ˜†

Haan that's the one I was looking for too. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Machiavelique

Sai is acting stupidly and naively. However, the way Virat and Pakhi gang up against her is unacceptable. Virat hasn't learned how to protect his wife dignity IMO. He can disagree with her but what's the need to bring the third person in their discussion.

I have no expectation from Pakhi so Virat behaviour is downright disgusting 😀

If only they close the door, toh phir didi won't come in the middle. πŸ€£

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If only they close the door, toh phir didi won't come in the middle. πŸ€£

It's good that the door is open actually, can see the true character of these people.  The entitlement and shamelessness of pakhi didi and Virat behaviour. I also like how Sai insults her each time even while staying or going out of the roomπŸ˜‚