Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

See, I have this thought in my mind after watching these 2 episodes. Why Vijay behaved the way he did because I for one did not expect it from him. And then I realized that:

It's Raghav! What I got from it was that he got irked not because pallavi was with a man but because it was Raghav. Though he might claim different but it is true.

Secondly, as Sohni once said, Pallavi's so called family is manipulative. And I think this is the first installment of them showing this. Baba if is a heart patient but he never once tried to handle situation? Like pallavi is still young and there are people who have health conditions but they still manage to make some kind of arrangement for their business etc. 

Also, that promo might be true in a sense that It can be only Pallavi's mother in law who will support her even when FIL would be against.

Feel free to add your interpretations😃

Edited by Shabia1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

See, I have this thought in my mind after watching these 2 episodes. Why Vijay behaved the way he did because I for one did not expect it from him. And then I realized that:

It's Raghav! What I got from it was that he got irked not because pallavi was with a man but because it was Raghav. Though he might claim different but it is true.

Secondly, as Sohni once said, Pallavi's so called family is manipulative. And I think this is the first installment of them showing this. Baba if is a heart patient but he never once tried to handle situation? Like pallavi is still young and there are people who have health conditions but they still manage to make some kind of arrangement for their business etc. 

Also, that promo might be true in a sense that It can be only Pallavi's mother in law who will support her even when FIL would be against.

Feel free to add your interpretations😃

Baba's freedom to Pallavi is like letting her do the things that qualifies to his definition of sanskari-ness. A roped cow can graze to it's heart content but only to the limit the rope lets it.

The promo was significant enough to show us that Pallavi's Aai more keen into her marriage (Mehendi scene) while they could have shown both Aai and Baba convincing her. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Behen, full on thakeli family hai ye Deshmukhs🤢. Bahut double standards hai inke. Sulochana best hai inn sab me. Usko issues hai aur woh khullam khulla manti hai. Ye Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, to pata nahi kaunse baba aadam ke zamane ke rules follow karta hai.

Koi agar uss hisaab se rules follow kare to woh achcha aur sanskaari. Koi leek se hatke apna raasta banaye to woh durachaari. Takle ke sar pe baal jitne nahi hai, usse jyaada to uske dimaag me locha bhara pada hai.🤔

Sherlockgiri itni hi sujh rahi thi, to dukaan jaake sambhal na budhao. Laundo ke peeche bandook taanne ke stress se kam hi stress hoga to usko.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not sure if he is more protective towards Pallavi.. even before he was not so interested in searching alliance for Pallu,, it was Aai who always take the steps and he used to just say what if she got hurt again and what if she is not getting in-laws like us and all.. so far the predicament is he is more protective towards Pallavi.. But what made worried was he did't trust Pallavi fully that without discussing with her anything he straight away went to warn Raghav,, if she comes to know this she will definitely feel bad... For Pallu its her Aai baba her whole world,...

Story has to unfold more to see his stand on Pallu's remarriage when its actually getting fixed,... 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part of me thinks baba is also a little bit like amrish puri in mohobattein. He may think she is still his daughter in law and mandhars wife so he may feel like he is protecting her in a way. Doesnt want to let go of the fact. 

Edited by xxMATSxx - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Part of me thinks baba is also a little bit like amrish puri in mohobattein. He may think she is still his daughter in law and mandhars wife so he may feel like he is protecting her in a way. Doesnt want to let go of the fact. 

Future Amrish puri vibes today we got😈..

He won't leave later Raghav easily...even though Raghav will regret for his actions..baba will find fault & misunderstanding in all his actions later..

Raghav will be in deep trouble for sure

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To be fair to him, his despise for Raghav is understandable.. he saw Raghav misbehave with his daughter in the temple..and then he saw him on top of Pallavi infront of everyone and then found out that he was in her bedroom telling her about her blouse being undone..its natural for a father to get upset... Him being protective of his daughter is a natutal instinctive reaction... But .... Him saying that he is not pointing a finger at Pallavi or doubting her but at the same time also saying that he didnt expect this from her.. sounded like he didnt trust Pallavi. She didnt invite him to her bedroom, neither was it her fault that her blouse hook came off.. so where did she disappoint him? Where is the " Pallavi se mene ye ummeed nahi ki thi " coming from? I think its association of her with a man other than Mandhar,, his son that is irking him..He felt she betrayed Mandhar..He was being a father in law ..not her baba 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

To be fair to him, his despise for Raghav is understandable.. he saw Raghav misbehave with his daughter in the temple..and then he saw him on top of Pallavi infront of everyone and then found out that he was in her bedroom telling her about her blouse being undone..its natural for a father to get upset... Him being protective of his daughter is a natutal instinctive reaction... But .... Him saying that he is not pointing a finger at Pallavi or doubting her but at the same time also saying that he didnt expect this from her.. sounded like he didnt trust Pallavi. She didnt invite him to her bedroom, neither was it her fault that her blouse hook came off.. so where did she disappoint him? Where is the " Pallavi se mene ye ummeed nahi ki thi " coming from? I think its association of her with a man other than Mandhar,, his son that is irking him..He felt she betrayed Mandhar..He was being a father in law ..not her baba 

This is exactly where I have a problem. This is hypocrisy. And I don't think its about he detesting Raghav. Raghav aligns his own path which is different than his, and ideology is different, hence he can have a difference of opinion, but cannot hate the guy. Yes, dislike certainly. Had it been any other man also, he would have reacted that way. He is the kind of man, who cannot digest the truth. He is the man who wants sanitized versions of the truth. And when Pallavi stopped giving him that, and become a little like Raghav, by stating the fact of the matter, he did not like it. The Pallavi who told him about the blouse incident, unfortunately for him is Raghav's Pallavi - bold, fearless, audacious. Not Vijay's Pallavi - timid, living within his set lakshman rekhas, and docile. I don't think even Pallavi realised this when she spoke about this to her father. Since she has utmost faith in them, she believed they would understand. And neither Pallavi realised how bold she had gone when stating such an "uncomfortable" truth to her father, where she is the one who hides the losses of the shop for his heart condition.

I would like to know, what expectations does he have from Pallavi? Firstly, if he has the health to go visit a Raghav and threaten him, why not take some interest in running his shop. Why are all the men in the family so useless - be it anyone. Why is the young son Nikhil good for nothing? Kya sirf Mandaar kaam ka tha, baaki nahi. Mujhko to lagta hai jaanbujh ke bhag gaya hoga, iske baap ke "expectations" ke bojh tale. And Pallavi has to face the world at large all alone, men even worse than Raghav. To usko kya karna chahiye - bhajan sunane chahiye Vijay Dinanath Chauhan ke sanskaaro ke. Hadh hai.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

This is exactly where I have a problem. This is hypocrisy. And I don't think its about he detesting Raghav. Raghav aligns his own path which is different than his, and ideology is different, hence he can have a difference of opinion, but cannot hate the guy. Yes, dislike certainly. Had it been any other man also, he would have reacted that way. He is the kind of man, who cannot digest the truth. He is the man who wants sanitized versions of the truth. And when Pallavi stopped giving him that, and become a little like Raghav, by stating the fact of the matter, he did not like it. The Pallavi who told him about the blouse incident, unfortunately for him is Raghav's Pallavi - bold, fearless, audacious. Not Vijay's Pallavi - timid, living within his set lakshman rekhas, and docile. I don't think even Pallavi realised this when she spoke about this to her father. Since she has utmost faith in them, she believed they would understand. And neither Pallavi realised how bold she had gone when stating such an "uncomfortable" truth to her father, where she is the one who hides the losses of the shop for his heart condition.

I would like to know, what expectations does he have from Pallavi? Firstly, if he has the health to go visit a Raghav and threaten him, why not take some interest in running his shop. Why are all the men in the family so useless - be it anyone. Why is the young son Nikhil good for nothing? Kya sirf Mandaar kaam ka tha, baaki nahi. Mujhko to lagta hai jaanbujh ke bhag gaya hoga, iske baap ke "expectations" ke bojh tale. And Pallavi has to face the world at large all alone, men even worse than Raghav. To usko kya karna chahiye - bhajan sunane chahiye Vijay Dinanath Chauhan ke sanskaaro ke. Hadh hai.

I agree Sohini.. the man has set certain standards in life and everyone around him is expected to lead their lives according to them.. ye wo log hote hain who judge people with their clothes, their background... what they eat etc? maas machhli khate hai... inke ghar nahi jana... chhote kapde pehenti... ashleel movies dekhtein hai.. so on and so forth.. that's why like you said he didnt like the way Pallavi was upfront and honest about the truth.. He approves of the Pallavi who doesnt talk back to people who taunt her about her widow status..if tomorrow Pallavi raises her voice, he will be like Raghav has a bad influence on her.. ''meri Pallavi aisi nahi thi'' 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I agree Sohini.. the man has set certain standards in life and everyone around him is expected to lead their lives according to them.. ye wo log hote hain who judge people with their clothes, their background... what they eat etc? maas machhli khate hai... inke ghar nahi jana... chhote kapde pehenti... ashleel movies dekhtein hai.. so on and so forth.. that's why like you said he didnt like the way Pallavi was upfront and honest about the truth.. He approves of the Pallavi who doesnt talk back to people who taunt her about her widow status..if tomorrow Pallavi raises her voice, he will be like Raghav has a bad influence on her.. ''meri Pallavi aisi nahi thi'' 

The problem is Pallavi aisi hi thi. A woman facing and braving everything all alone. He was sitting aaram se at home destressing after a heart attack. Her courage was always subtly shown. It was Raghav that unleashed a different ferocity in her, which was lying dormant in her. It's what partners do right, spur their counterpart to do or be the best. Pehle Pallavi ka turn hai, phir Raghav ka aayega. 

Pallavi herself hasn't realized what she has triggered in Vijay by her revelation. She herself did not realize she overstepped Vijay's "maryada". She became Raghav that moment. They both are rubbing off on each other subtly without trying too hard.