Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyz nebody watches "A Haunting" on discovery

i juss simply luv the show its all about real ghost stories n even those real ppl cum on d show n share their experiences its damn good n a bit scray too at times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wen does it go one tv?? 😳
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
in india it comes on discovery every thursday 11 pm
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh I never knew it..thanks anisha will surely check it out 😃
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yepp i do !! It comes on Sat in Singapore.. the same time as aAhat actually. So me and my dad were juz changing channels and watching the other each time there was advertisement.

and Honestly Haunting iss sooo much more realistic than Aahat actually. They share real stories. and portray it in a realistic tone, mood and ambiance as well. It really scares me. Did u watch the last episode abt a family moving into a haunted house and during the night she felt someone was pulling her from the side of the bed. damm scary.
Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
yehhhhh a haunting scares me at times not always but yes at times n i always get goose bumps watching it
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nope, I don't watch it. I watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark"
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YEAH. I watch it here in the USA. Those renactments are the scariest. And the one with "MR. Gordy" is very popular. That family has been on my shows including Unsolved Mysteries.

OH and I miss ''Are You Afraid Of The Dark'' like craazy. I used to watch it on Nickelodeon when I was younger but now they have stopped showing it. Does anybody know if I can see it online anywhere?
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
oh they dun show "r u afraid of dark" here in india
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGG!! I SAW THAT SHOW ONCE!! i was in New York and my uncle doesnt have all the premium american channels...so I was going through the channels...it was 2am..and i came across Discovey channel..and there it was A HAUNTING..and i was like OOOOOOOOH INTERESTING! REAL STORIES.....and then wen the show was over.... AHEM!! Taffy didn sleep till 7am in the morning! 😆 😆