Anupamaa Written Update 13 Mar 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Sanan entering the Pooja venue . Van notices them n fumes with fury . Anupama looks at his enraged face n then realises he was fuming at Nandini’s presence . Rakhi loudly welcomes Nandini  n wonders if there was something she had missed out brewing in the family . 

Anupama regrets that Samar refused to listen to her advise to go slow . Rakhi encourages Nandini to get the sacred string tied . Van ties it glaring at Sanan whole Nandini looks al scared n teary eyed. 

Anu whispers to Van to keep calm but he wants to deal with this his own way as Samar had crossed the line he had drawn .

Baa and Dolly discuss how disobedient were today’s kids .

At the time of accepting Prasad Sanan put out their hands together . This infuriated Van all the more , he drops the Prasad on the floor . 
All notice this , Rakhi muses at this Cold War between father n son .

Samar then breaks into Tandav  nritya , Toshu joins him . 
samar then pulls Nandini n Anupama  into the Tandav dance .Van fumes with fury . After dance is over Samar pulls Nandini by her hand n stands before Vanraj , he picks up one Prasad n takes a bite  n feeds Nandini the same Prasad . Both then touch Van’s feet but he steps back n refuses to bless them . 
Van orders Sanan to hold hands n get out of this house .

Samar shouts back that this was his mother’s house . Mr Shah was himself living here with his mother’s permission , what rights did he have to throw them out !! 
why was Mr Shah so angry if he had brought his GF to this Pooja ?? Mr Shah while still being married was living with his GF in full view of the entire family !!

Rakhi finds this drama very amusing .
Anupama scolds /reprimands Samar for being so insolent to his father . She reprimands him for deciding who will stay in this home or not . How dare he spoil his shiv Pooja which was so important  for everyone , Anupama  sternly warns Kinjal and Rakhi who try to stop Anu Van who were against Sanan . 

Anu asks Samar to touch his fathers feet n apologise . Samar refuses to apologise for this was not his mistake.. he could  touchMr Shah’s  feet . Baa accuses Anupama of spoiling Samar with her love n papering , the result was that he had started disregarding Anu also leave alone his father . Rakhi taunts Kavya for remaining quiet n for reeling under the effects of Anupama’s last slap .

Rakhi taunts the guys of Shah family . Toshu ran away with Kinjal, Samar was on the loose with Nandini and what to talk of their father !!

Baa stops Rakhi from speaking further .Anupama asks Samar to stop insulting his father n shame her upbringing . 

Samar refuses to oblige , why should he stop n apologise ?? Why was Toshu’s love acceptable, Mr Shah’s love acceptable, but hot his ?? Why were every one allowed to get their Gfs n not him ?? When Mr Shah had left this family and was living with Kavya why was he still interfering with this family matter since he was no longer a part of this family  !! 
when Mr Shah had been thrown out of this house , he was living here with permission , what right did he have to order others members of this house !! 
Vanraj gets infuriated n shamed n he walks away . He loses his cool further as Baa tries to talk to him. 

precap

Vanraj declares he is back , he was not going to leave this house or go anywhere , he would live right here with Kavya , he was least bothered about who so ever felt bad . Anupama and Kavya are shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So I was right doormat Anu also back 🤣🤪

Poor Samar ,Kinjal they stood for wrong person ...time to leave this shameless house ...let doormat maid stay their do sautan seva 🤔What a woman

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mine is going to be a long comment and analysis . Please bear with me.

Worst episode ever. I say this bcoz i am deeply affected with the precap 😤😤

1. First of all , why should the family  give so much of imp to vanraj ? With what face is he claiming that he is a shiv bhakth and performing pooja? Chalo i could have digested this fact if he had been honest abt his so called love for kavya to his family. But everything he did was betrayal and only betrayal. He could have been honest with his wife and said to her face that he loves some other person and wants to marry that person and thus he wants her out from his life. But no! All he did was sailing in two boats at the same time. On top of that he treated his wife like a doormat and slave right from the start. Lord shiv never cheated on his wife. Never ill treated others. Never had ego. Got angry only for the right things unlike this idiot. 

Okay let me not even touch the sensitive line of do we need to have good qualities to be a god's devotee ?. Even then vanraj does not deserve so much of imp from his family after what all he did.

2. I am sorry but anu was talking crap when she asked samar to fall on vanraj's feet. I can even understand anu's point of view. She did not raise samar like that. Anu's upbringing in itself is a very good one that is why she is such a good human being and has all good qualities. But as her mother said she taught her to adjust but not to fight if she had been wronged. That is where it all went wrong. Anu scolding samar was bcoz she got hurt bcoz she did not raise him to misbehave unlike her other two children who always misbehaved.

But still saying things like 'lord shiv and shivbakht's anger are same and their third eye can open' oh pls anu vanraj does not deserve to be compared to being a shiv bakht at all. 😤😤

3. Samar did cross his lines if we look at the the point of him misbehaving towards his father. But then i did not find anything wrong in what he said. He was right. He even proved that he is anu's upbringing when he said that he is ready to ask sorry but whatever he said was not wrong.👌

4. Kinjal was bang on. I really like her guts to speak out the right things and stand for right things.😎

5. Baa as usual disappointed me today when she taunted anu. Bapuji should shout at this vanraj for once atleast this time.  Even dolly shocked me today. 😤😤

6. Rakhi gave a perfect reply to kavya. Kavya witch's face turned red out of anger 😂😂

7. I can understand anu. She wants peace to prevail in her family. But dear your goodness is being taken as an advantage and all are stamping on your self respect for the same family to which she has given her time and sweat and blood non stop for 25 years. But we can't blame anu for being good bcoz world has become evil in which anu like good people are considered to be fools.🙁🙁

8. Precap still keeps me fuming. He shouts that he will stay in shah house and on top that witch kavya too will stay with him 😠😠😠 now we have to tolerate madalsa's pathetic acting everyday and also to watch witch kavya staying and her tantrums in shah house everyday. No offense to the actor but still i find her acting pathetic.🙄🙄

Now anu has two options - 1. Either to fight against these two scumbags (vanraj and witch kavya) and kick them out of shah house immediately or

2. To leave the house and create her own identity and emerge out more stronger and successful and give a hard blow on their pretty pretty faces.

I want esp baa toshu to live with witch kavya and monster vanraj to know anu's value and worth. 

I hope they do not turn this into another sreemoyee.  If anu is shown serving food to those 2 idiots after all this too, then we all will be done with the show i believe. 

So pls pls makers don't spoil anu's character. She has given enough of almost half her life to this one hell of a house called shah parivaar. Now it's time for her to move out and live her life with respect and dignity and happiness and peace which she totally totally deserves.🤞🤞🤞 

Thanks for the update sutapasima 😊😊

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she will fight for her respect with vanraj in the upcoming epsiodes. Saying this bcoz i saw some bts stories in insta pages where anu is seen shouting at  vanraj or atleast having a quarrel with him.

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems like the makers are struggling to decide what to show next. Hence the show is like pendulum ... one day they show vanraj to be good and getting better... then next day he is bad. Same goes for anu... one day she is mahaan... next day she will fight for her rights.... totally BS.

But few characters i must say are actually genuinely good like Kinjal, Babuji and Rakhi... for that matter Baa as well.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I am gonna wait for next week, to see what Anu does. During Accident track also we all felt Anu was being doormat again but we all know what actually happened after that. So I would like to give a benefit of doubt to her, that once again she will prove everyone wrong and stand up for herself and Samar, but how that needs to be seen.

And if she doesn't, than RS should be prepared to loose the numero uno position, bcoz people are watching this show to see a progression in Anu's character. I don't think CVs will take that risk to make Anu doormat again.

As for what Anu did today, to an extent, she was right she didn't wanted Samar to misbehave, but what she said and the way she said was not right. She has always maintained that whatever happened between him and vanraj, she never wanted her kids to disrespect Vanraj. Also what Samar said was also not wrong. I expected Bapuji to speak but he didn't, disappointed in him.

W.r.t. precap, I want to see how is now Baa gonna stop maide ki katori from staying at shah house. Why the hell everyone has agree to Vanraj's decision. I also want to see what will Vanraj do when Pakhi returns. This is the first time I am missing Pakhi.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Thanks for the update.

I am gonna wait for next week, to see what Anu does. During Accident track also we all felt Anu was being doormat again but we all know what actually happened after that. So I would like to give a benefit of doubt to her, that once again she will prove everyone wrong and stand up for herself and Samar, but how that needs to be seen.

And if she doesn't, than RS should be prepared to loose the numero uno position, bcoz people are watching this show to see a progression in Anu's character. I don't think CVs will take that risk to make Anu doormat again.

As for what Anu did today, to an extent, she was right she didn't wanted Samar to misbehave, but what she said and the way she said was not right. She has always maintained that whatever happened between him and vanraj, she never wanted her kids to disrespect Vanraj. Also what Samar said was also not wrong. I expected Bapuji to speak but he didn't, disappointed in him.

W.r.t. precap, I want to see how is now Baa gonna stop maide ki katori from staying at shah house. Why the hell everyone has agree to Vanraj's decision. I also want to see what will Vanraj do when Pakhi returns. This is the first time I am missing Pakhi.

I think directors is afraid to show anupama true love for kavYa and vnaraj as if those two are her real children she is actually more concerned for them than the people who actually loves and respects her. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Piyu08

So I was right doormat Anu also back 🤣🤪

Poor Samar ,Kinjal they stood for wrong person ...time to leave this shameless house ...let doormat maid stay their do sautan seva 🤔What a woman

Anupama should have stood by Samar and Kinjal ... .. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Mine is going to be a long comment and analysis . Please bear with me.

Worst episode ever. I say this bcoz i am deeply affected with the precap 😤😤

1. First of all , why should the family  give so much of imp to vanraj ? With what face is he claiming that he is a shiv bhakth and performing pooja? Chalo i could have digested this fact if he had been honest abt his so called love for kavya to his family. But everything he did was betrayal and only betrayal. He could have been honest with his wife and said to her face that he loves some other person and wants to marry that person and thus he wants her out from his life. But no! All he did was sailing in two boats at the same time. On top of that he treated his wife like a doormat and slave right from the start. Lord shiv never cheated on his wife. Never ill treated others. Never had ego. Got angry only for the right things unlike this idiot. 

Okay let me not even touch the sensitive line of do we need to have good qualities to be a god's devotee ?. Even then vanraj does not deserve so much of imp from his family after what all he did.

2. I am sorry but anu was talking crap when she asked samar to fall on vanraj's feet. I can even understand anu's point of view. She did not raise samar like that. Anu's upbringing in itself is a very good one that is why she is such a good human being and has all good qualities. But as her mother said she taught her to adjust but not to fight if she had been wronged. That is where it all went wrong. Anu scolding samar was bcoz she got hurt bcoz she did not raise him to misbehave unlike her other two children who always misbehaved.

But still saying things like 'lord shiv and shivbakht's anger are same and their third eye can open' oh pls anu vanraj does not deserve to be compared to being a shiv bakht at all. 😤😤

3. Samar did cross his lines if we look at the the point of him misbehaving towards his father. But then i did not find anything wrong in what he said. He was right. He even proved that he is anu's upbringing when he said that he is ready to ask sorry but whatever he said was not wrong.👌

4. Kinjal was bang on. I really like her guts to speak out the right things and stand for right things.😎

5. Baa as usual disappointed me today when she taunted anu. Bapuji should shout at this vanraj for once atleast this time.  Even dolly shocked me today. 😤😤

6. Rakhi gave a perfect reply to kavya. Kavya witch's face turned red out of anger 😂😂

7. I can understand anu. She wants peace to prevail in her family. But dear your goodness is being taken as an advantage and all are stamping on your self respect for the same family to which she has given her time and sweat and blood non stop for 25 years. But we can't blame anu for being good bcoz world has become evil in which anu like good people are considered to be fools.🙁🙁

8. Precap still keeps me fuming. He shouts that he will stay in shah house and on top that witch kavya too will stay with him 😠😠😠 now we have to tolerate madalsa's pathetic acting everyday and also to watch witch kavya staying and her tantrums in shah house everyday. No offense to the actor but still i find her acting pathetic.🙄🙄

Now anu has two options - 1. Either to fight against these two scumbags (vanraj and witch kavya) and kick them out of shah house immediately or

2. To leave the house and create her own identity and emerge out more stronger and successful and give a hard blow on their pretty pretty faces.

I want esp baa toshu to live with witch kavya and monster vanraj to know anu's value and worth. 

I hope they do not turn this into another sreemoyee.  If anu is shown serving food to those 2 idiots after all this too, then we all will be done with the show i believe. 

So pls pls makers don't spoil anu's character. She has given enough of almost half her life to this one hell of a house called shah parivaar. Now it's time for her to move out and live her life with respect and dignity and happiness and peace which she totally totally deserves.🤞🤞🤞 

Thanks for the update sutapasima 😊😊

absolutely fabulous post dear buddy 

No Emoji GIF - No Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This serial was so good now it has lost its credibility What crap are serial makers dishing out ,looks like they are running out of ideas. On one side they show they are a traditional family which follows and respects traditions. But father brings his live in girlfriend to his house and he conducts pooja. And when he has lost the credibility of a father, how can Anupama ask Samar to touch Vanraj’s feet . 

Samar is right in his own way why should he follow rules and why there are two set of rules one for his father and one for him.

Its high time Anupama leaves her house and maintains her respect.