Here's how to watch QH 2.0 if you can't access Zee5 (hopefully)

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone! I think I've figured out how to watch QH 2.0 for those that don't have access to Zee5.

Okay so there are two websites that might work. You might have already heard of them, the first one is DesiTVBox - Watch Online All Indian TV Shows, Dramas, Serials, and Reality Shows - DesiTellyBox (htps://www.desitellybox.me). The second one is Play Desi - Your home for Indian Web Series Online (). Both of these websites are available in the US, but I'm not sure about other countries so you'll have to check.

Anyways, the reason I say this might work is because I checked to see if other Zee5 Premium shows were available on these sites and they were. Specifically I checked to see if Jamai Raja 2.0 season 1 and 2 were available and they were. So based on that, I'm hoping that QH 2.0 is also available on them (fingers crossed).

I don't know for sure if this will work but it's worth a try! If anyone has any other info/websites, please share! 😊 I'm very excited to see Asad and Zoya back on screen! I'm really hoping this helps so yeah, let me know if this works for you guys as well! ❤️

Edited by bindasss - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

when will the episodes be up?

bindasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

when will the episodes be up?

they have been uploaded to the www.playdesi.tv site!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The whole series is on YT now. Please go search. I can't post links here. Download it before it goes if you want.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antara123

The whole series is on YT now. Please go search. I can't post links here. Download it before it goes if you want.

I am not getting it on Ytube, just trailers and bloggers have posted videos for views.

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I am not getting it on Ytube, just trailers and bloggers have posted videos for views.

I'll send you a PM if I find it.
heavenlybliss thumbnail

i cant find on youtube either

bindasss thumbnail

I couldn’t find it either. I think the full episodes on YouTube might not be available outside of India😒

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

I couldn’t find it either. I think the full episodes on YouTube might not be available outside of India😒

Someone's downloaded. You could request them to upload on Google Drive and share.
Antara123 thumbnail

Is anyone having issues with Zee5 app? My app isn't even opening. ://// Android.