by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Today’s episode was just too good. Probably one of the best episode so far. It had a nice balance of everything. Sairat scene was just beyond beautiful. It’s just upsetting that the makers are giving us all these because we prolly won’t have any sairat scene for a while in the coming separation track. Nonetheless less I will dwell in sadness when that happens. 

The way Sai gave back to kaku and Somali was 👌. Thank god they kept virakhi phone convo short. Can Pakhi be any more obvious. Her dumbness makes me pity her sometimes. She is probably the worst villain ever who reveals the plan before committing it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Today’s episode was just too good. Probably one of the best episode so far. It had a nice balance of everything. Sairat scene was just beyond beautiful. It’s just upsetting that the makers are giving us all these because we prolly won’t have any sairat scene for a while in the coming separation track. Nonetheless less I will dwell in sadness when that happens. 

The way Sai gave back to kaku and Somali was 👌. Thank god they kept virakhi phone convo short. Can Pakhi be any more obvious. Her dumbness makes me pity her sometimes. She is probably the worst villain ever who reveals the plan before committing it. 

Yeah,it was really beautiful. And today scenes looked beautiful and complete where it should be.

@bold

And the to and fro was not cringy like most times. It also played out well.

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is how it should be balanced. We don’t mind seeing the gang and their plotting but they should not become the main leads of the show. Sabko dikhane mein kya Jatha hai? Aaj kaise dikha diya? 

As you said Sairat scene was mainly because we won’t get to see them in the upcoming episodes. 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love the last sentence punch 😆😆🤫🤫