episodes dedicated for women's day !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

to all 🤗

episode was dedicated for women's day tab tho raghu don said all those "backbone "dialogues on sat episode

Samajh Mein GIF - Samajh Mein Aaya GIFs

raghu se meeti vachhan o bi women ke bare mai ...🤣

jol ha bhai jol

pallu became the fire for a day or too or whole week pata nahi women's day week ..

جيري يضرب توم كارتون GIF - TomAndJerry Tom Jerry GIFs

dialogues were bang on shivangi was cool but today i felt it was bit boring or something a miss first whole week they hyped the tandav of pallu but when the day came it was puski bomb puss...hogaya ...expected something new

for me it was like dialogue fekha nikle...for the sake of it Done And Done GIF - DoneAndDone Spongebob Finished GIFs

pallu character boring hai bhai

Boring GIF - Boring GIFsboring tha mujhe

only thing i enjoyed is shivji pooja i myself is a great devotee of him Mahadev God GIF - Mahadev God Hinduism GIFs🙏

no god comes close the way he treats his wife as his better half ....

this pix was cool

varmala was not a surprise 😆we knew already too much spoilers too spoil things and dragging precap for a week spoiled it

family drama boring tha boss chachi and shop scene were ppl insult pallu seeing nighty clothes was more of silly (we shop in malls right sarees and nighty are sold no big deal ye bakwas log kyoun badke

Boring GIF - Boring GIFs

precap ---Khair Chodo GIF - KhairChodo Bollywood Indian GIFs--khair chodo kuch naya nahi hai

farhad was only brainy guy Feel Me Think About It GIF - FeelMe ThinkAboutIt Meme GIFs

hope they don't forget next episode

logic tho window se bahar hota hai anywaysDeath Drop GIF - Death Drop Nope GIFs

anyways this war is turning ott bit of light moment needed asap otherwise losing interest ....

ladai jagda chod dost banjao...

i think i might take a break if they go on raghu dhamki and pallu shouting i want peaceWork Yoga GIF - Work Yoga GIFs i only watch only this show

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nowadays, I wait for your posts with a enthusiasm equal to what I feel for the episode itself. I didn't realized Anna's dialogue were women's day treat for us. Thanks for the interpretation.

👍🏼

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Okay now it makes sense why raghav went in a parsing mode by calling women backbone and all and why pallavi was on fire giving an open challenge to raghav😆

I agree with the mala thing. I think it's time to stop repeating the same precap for the whole week.It kinda kills the scene a lil. But all in all I liked the epi. Just skipped chachi's drama. I'm so not interested in her dramas.😆

How many photos does he have of himself in his house?🤣 narcissist😆 But yes the pic is

Word Count: 1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

to all 🤗

episode was dedicated for women's day tab tho raghu don said all those "backbone "dialogues on sat episode

Samajh Mein GIF - Samajh Mein Aaya GIFs

raghu se meeti vachhan o bi women ke bare mai ...🤣

jol ha bhai jol

pallu became the fire for a day or too or whole week pata nahi women's day week ..

جيري يضرب توم كارتون GIF - TomAndJerry Tom Jerry GIFs

dialogues were bang on shivangi was cool but today i felt it was bit boring or something a miss first whole week they hyped the tandav of pallu but when the day came it was puski bomb puss...hogaya ...expected something new

for me it was like dialogue fekha nikle...for the sake of it Done And Done GIF - DoneAndDone Spongebob Finished GIFs

pallu character boring hai bhai

Boring GIF - Boring GIFsboring tha mujhe

only thing i enjoyed is shivji pooja i myself is a great devotee of him Mahadev God GIF - Mahadev God Hinduism GIFs🙏

no god comes close the way he treats his wife as his better half ....

this pix was cool

varmala was not a surprise 😆we knew already too much spoilers too spoil things and dragging precap for a week spoiled it

family drama boring tha boss chachi and shop scene were ppl insult pallu seeing nighty clothes was more of silly (we shop in malls right sarees and nighty are sold no big deal ye bakwas log kyoun badke

Boring GIF - Boring GIFs

precap ---Khair Chodo GIF - KhairChodo Bollywood Indian GIFs--khair chodo kuch naya nahi hai

farhad was only brainy guy Feel Me Think About It GIF - FeelMe ThinkAboutIt Meme GIFs

hope they don't forget next episode

logic tho window se bahar hota hai anywaysDeath Drop GIF - Death Drop Nope GIFs

anyways this war is turning ott bit of light moment needed asap otherwise losing interest ....

ladai jagda chod dost banjao...

i think i might take a break if they go on raghu dhamki and pallu shouting i want peaceWork Yoga GIF - Work Yoga GIFs i only watch only this show

🤗..Shailu ur gifs😍😍😆

🤗..happy Women's day🤗

https://i.imgflip.com/50ug7p.gif

This pic was just☺️...never saw it on BTS😆...he should hAve put this pic💜❤️ instead of that poker face in hall🤣🤣...

My opinion in whole epi was just like it's😆🙌..

Pallu's mother India dialogue s r only for Raghav🤦😤

Too much varmala BTS made the scene not that enjoyable😆😆..cause when they showed Raghav throwing, that time didn't c that varmala on his hand🤔🤔..but landed in perfect place🙌😂..

That shop scene...that lady telling Krishna, that ur Telugu woman 😒, was bit too much...over reacted...so true in mall we get all these things in one shop... here as it is tv show, do overreaction is a must🙌😂

Ur logic gif😂🤣😂🤣😂😍

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

true u said it right spoilers and precap drag spoiling the fun they need something to keep as suspense sometimes we might enjoy

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

🤗..Shailu ur gifs😍😍😆

🤗..happy Women's day🤗

This pic was just☺️...never saw it on BTS😆...he should hAve put this pic💜❤️ instead of that poker face in hall🤣🤣...

Too much varmala BTS made the scene not that enjoyable😆😆..cause when they showed Raghav throwing, that time didn't c that varmala on his hand🤔🤔..but landed in perfect place🙌😂..

That shop scene...that lady telling Krishna, that ur Telugu woman 😒, was bit too much...over reacted...so true in mall we get all these things in one shop... here as it is tv show, do overreaction is a must🙌😂

Ur logic gif😂🤣😂🤣😂😍

exactly why ppl react dramatically I don’t understand...

I waited for a week to see Raghu band Bajo by Pallu but got nothing more nothing less it was bland I felt director can do better than this

Revenge with no motive now seems lame

Let’s hope we get better scenes

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Nowadays, I wait for your posts with a enthusiasm equal to what I feel for the episode itself. I didn't realized Anna's dialogue were women's day treat for us. Thanks for the interpretation.

👍🏼

🤗Thank u dear

samarp2 thumbnail

exactly why ppl react dramatically I don’t understand...

I waited for a week to see Raghu band Bajo by Pallu but got nothing more nothing less it was bland I felt director can do better than this

Revenge with no motive now seems lame

Let’s hope we get better scenes

@ bold...cause it's a show😆..

Agree with rest all u said..till their baseless revenge doesn't get over, it will be just bore to c

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

🤗..Shailu ur gifs😍😍😆

🤗..happy Women's day🤗

Ur logic gif😂🤣😂🤣😂😍

That’s really too much yaar

Except raghav no one is talking proper Telugu

Yesterday what krishna spoke doesn’t seem like Telugu at all

Even the maid lady also spoke wrong

Leave the accent, they should at least use correct wording

They are simply killing the language

Why unnecessarily add the language when u r not portraying it properly

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

That’s really too much yaar

Except raghav no one is talking proper Telugu

Yesterday what krishna spoke doesn’t seem like Telugu at all

Even the maid lady also spoke wrong

Leave the accent, they should at least use correct wording

They are simply killing the language

Why unnecessarily add the language when u r not portraying it properly

for me too, only his telugu feels better listening, as his is not fake accent...

that customer lady was also weird...insulting Pallu in wrong way, by saying about Telugu people....